• Tagged users None
DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

I'll take a pak of everything...I love sfv og crosses...dj

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
That is a killer line up right there! I will no doubt be waiting on news of these...Triple Kush, White OG and Lemon Battery sound outstanding!

Wait, they all sound great! lol Curious about the Shoreline: Whats the background?

Testing? You know winta and myself would give our best.... Lem too :) hah

F

Frankie Pebbles

Lemon Battery, White OG = yum, but that Kush O Nesia seems out of this world.. Love me some haze!!

:very_first_smiley:

Still lookin for some testing?

D

Dulce

I saw some of these tester packs up for auction somewhere else and got outbid on a couple :(
Oh well ..... will DEFINITELY be keeping an eye out for these when released.

Can't wait !!!

~D~

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

Yes that Kush O Nesia is going to killer. Been puffing the Amnesia Haze lately and it's one of my favorites.

R

Radio_Dread

any idea of a release or drop date? i didnt see one in this thread

pura

pura

ive seen some testers already in the works on a different site, wondering when the farm will get some love

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
Any word on a date these will be released?? Definetly interested in the LuciferOG, D Kush, Kush O Nesia, Karma's Krypitonite, SF Diesel, TripleKush, WhiteOG, CheddarKush... Need some tested shoot me a pm or let me know when I can buy some..

P

pdiddy2345

I read somewhere that Karma vegged his males out a minimum of two months to look for preflowering tendencies so the progeny from these crosses should be solid, cant wait... Feel free to correct if I'm wrong Karma.

K

Karma Genetics

Yes the dad (used for cuttings) has no signs of any autoflower, and was older then 4 months when he was done. I did not see any autoflower in the packs of SFV OG Kush BX2.
A test pack was send weeks ago. I got love for the farm he he

Logic got them they have been landed, he is just busy.

Yep most forums have started the test threads.

K

Karma Genetics

there might also be some Sour Jack in the pack i cant remeber.

J

John Ditchweed

nice to see that texas shoreline cut being put to good use.... anyother plans for it?

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Any pics of the Shoreline? I really miss that girl, and hope to get it back soon. I know that cut will do some great breeding(it originally came from me)! PM me Karma when ya get a chance

K

Karma Genetics

I did the Point Break cant imagen whats to come from that ?

Shoreline x SFV OG KUSH BX2

Top Bottom