Is This Kosher......or.....not So Much?

• Thread starter Wisher619
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wisher619

Wisher619

I was wondering if anyone has grown Kosher Kush and if so what there plant looks like....I was gifted some flower which I do know was kosher ands clone of the mother.....but the Koshers that I have seen look more Afghani Indi then this....Any info would be greatly appreciated
Is this kosherornot so much
Is this kosherornot so much 2
Is this kosherornot so much 3

Wisher619

Wisher619

Has anyone out there run Kosher Kush.....Any advice at all would be greatly appreciated

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

IME, with modern polyhybrids almost any pheno is possible from a pack of seeds.
There are some exceptions of course but.........

H

happy b

It looks a similar structure to a sour kosheri ran but as rub says almost any phenotype can com out a pack of seeds with such an unknown genetic bsckground.you could put on a supposedly indica dom strain and it could throw a mainly sativa pheno.
Not saying thats the case here but im sure you get the point.

Wisher619

Wisher619

thnx.....I was just confused cuz the kosher that I've seen have been heAvy indica dom until flower and then they would open a little like an OG but this is just growin like a haze right off the bat.....and the flower was Kosher like I have seen with the same high as always

H

happy b

Im sure it will be awesome.most decent growers wont pass around inferior clones.well they SHOULDNT.i mean whats the point in that?when i get gifted a cutting im working the assumption theyv given me something good.its not always the case but most DECENT growers will only pass it goodness.

Wisher619

Wisher619

no for sure.....just really curious as to if any kosher growers have seen a cut leaning this far Sativa....the flowers were great....just really curious as to the Norm of this strain.....I am not in contact with the gifter anymore and never saw the mother so was just tryin to do some research and really havnt found anyone that has run Kosher....they have run crosses but that is not what this is supposed to be....just curious is all

Billyboat

Billyboat

It doesn't have the structure of my kosher kush cut. My kk tosses out lots of 3 bladed leafs and they are normally short and fat leafs. It is also very stretchy.

Wisher619

Wisher619

yeah mine is super stretchy like I said really looks like a haze...the kosher that I have seen is short with tight nodes and super fat leaves until flower and then opens up (stretches like an OG)....the flowers
were def Kosher....we will see I guess....I have the clone from the clone as a mother under floro and the original clone is outside getting weird

Top Bottom