Is this leaf tacoing up or is this normal ?

• Thread starter Komonsense
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Komonsense

The leaves ended up fine however I have had these weird light green marks on some of the leaves and some of the leaves twisted a bit, doesn’t seem to be affecting growth but looks weird. I think it could be genetics
CD77231E 5480 4E85 8A91 937BF3352A7C

K

Komonsense

I had this and it was the oscillating fan being constantly on, I bet you've got a fan blowing on them constantly, set it on a timer for intervals for a bit
I have a small fan up high hits the light but not directly on plants and an oscillating outside the tent that blows in the side window and only hits the plants half the time and it goes off at night with the lights

K

Komonsense

Was wondering if I should turn light up at all it’s pulling 100watts from the wall rn at 50%

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Your plant looks nice and dark green. That's good. That means you can lower the light some. Bring it to 24 inches. Watch the plants for color change, especially the edges of the top leaves. If it starts to get really light colored, dim the light 5%
We try and maintain 18 to 20 inches on the light. Set it there and dim to get the same DLI. You will save money, and it will be easier to work with because you are maintaining it that way.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

If you do not know what DLI is, watch this. Dr. Bruce grows hydroponic, so if you grow soil, you can set that part aside, but it's still good to know.

Dr. Bruce, Hydroponics 101,Max Yields, DLI

Top Bottom