• Start date
  • Tagged users None

Legit gg4 or a phony?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
sixstring

sixstring

@Thejoeybrown its just glue cookies,or how it came to me.seems to be a thing on ig lol
@heisenbubble these are the expensive botanicare tables,i like how tough they are.no drains installed yet,just a catch tray for me for now.

H

heisen

@Thejoeybrown its just glue cookies,or how it came to me.seems to be a thing on ig lol
@heisenbubble these are the expensive botanicare tables,i like how tough they are.no drains installed yet,just a catch tray for me for now.
Im really looking into building that setup to hold a couple hundred plants for single flip pheno hunting.Never done flood before and wondering if pythium is an issue still like in DWC,

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

I got to the bottom of it hahah. Glue cookies is gg4 x platinum cookies. Cookie glue is gg4 x thin mints. Don’t know which was reversed or anything tho. Haha

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Im really looking into building that setup to hold a couple hundred plants for single flip pheno hunting.Never done flood before and wondering if pythium is an issue still like in DWC,
I’ve Know a couple people that use F&D for veg. Haven’t heard of Pythium being an issue any more than top feeding.
I’ve been thinking of doing my veg F&D so I don’t have to run lines to each pot. The number in veg isn’t consistent like the flower room so it makes more sense than adding and subtracting drip lines.
I don’t see someone that has rdwc down having trouble with F&D.

Top Bottom