Is this light good ? Mars ts

• Thread starter Smoke11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smoke11

Smoke11

Hello currently on a budget and was wondering if this light would be any good ?
If not what lights are good ?

thank you

Is this light good  mars ts
Is this light good  mars ts 2
Is this light good  mars ts 3
Is this light good  mars ts 4
Bitters420

Bitters420

This is a MarsHydro TS1000. The one you are looking at is NOT a MarsHydro.

20200125 214311
Terpz719

Terpz719

What is the average yield for that light?
Based on the TS line and what other parameters? He didn't even state a specific light in the TS series - they range from something like 100 W to 450 W, if memory serves. Granted light is very important, but yield is based on so many more things than just light. It's like asking what's the average yield of a certain nutrient line. Don't go by MH's yield numbers in their marketing material either. I think it is totally idiotic for them to even state that metric. They are just setting themselves up for a lot of disappointed customers.

My point is don't get caught up in all the marketing hype.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

No mars light is no good there crap, check out hydro crunch, viperspecta reflector series 2 cycle, around same price but better, i recommend California light works, or if you have serious cake check out black dog, i bought a 400w full spec mars hydro light could not grow a dandylion, paid $180 and sold on e bay for 35 bucks and glad to get it, Mars lights suck dont get scammed, this is my personal opion from experience and i have allot.

Timbo0716

Timbo0716

I may have paid to much in some ones opinion, or the wrong light...but I doing well in quality and quantity.

Top Bottom