Is This Male?

• Thread starter Naturalx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Naturalx

Naturalx

First time growing, and when I was training my plants and looking at pre flower I noticed these little bulbs. They’re higher up from my understanding but it’s the only plant that has this.

Is this male
Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Your looking in the wrong spot. If the center of your circle was centered on where the bottom of your circle is located now, that is where the male organs are produced. I think I see hairs, but I would need a better picture. (female) Either post the same picture without the red circle, or post a new one with an up close of the area I described. Good luck.

WestbyGod

WestbyGod

Looks like what you have circled are new leaf formations. How long have you been in 12/12?

Cookiebone13

Cookiebone13

Female, if you go down from there and see the green long skinny leaf on the main branch, you’ll see white hairs coming out, looks like a female to me

Cookiebone13

Cookiebone13

The male plants are noticeably different than the female, the males will have sacs and will show sooner than females

Naturalx

Naturalx

Your looking in the wrong spot. If the center of your circle was centered on where the bottom of your circle is located now, that is where the male organs are produced. I think I see hairs, but I would need a better picture. (female) Either post the same picture without the red circle, or post a new one with an up close of the area I described. Good luck.
Perfect! There’s nothing at the base of this plant anywhere. I thought they looked out of place to be male.

Cookiebone13

Cookiebone13

Do you have any other plants that look different? With multiple sacs instead of hairs coming out?

Cookiebone13

Cookiebone13

If that’s the only plant that looks like that and no sacs you should be good, just look up a picture of a male cannabis plant and you’ll see the difference immediately.

Jasper Geist

Jasper Geist

I think it hermed on me
To plagiarize some comments from the first reply:
"Your looking in the wrong spot, I think I see hairs, but I would need a better picture. post a new one with an up close of the area I described. Good luck."

Latest posts

Top Bottom