is this normal yellowing day 46 flower?

• Thread starter jordisgarden
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jordisgarden

this plant is losing green real fast. does it look normal for day 46 or 47?

Jordinator 2jpg
Jordinator 1jpg
J

jordisgarden

oh i flushed at day 40 and it will never see any nutes ever again. i will flush 2 more times using clearex before i harvest it. prob come down around day 60..

B

_BIG_YIELDS_

that dosnt look normal 2 me mine yellowing starts off slow and even mine dont yellow 1 leafs at a time!!

S

SkyHi

Your pics are kinda small but it looks fine to me. Is there any splotchyness to the yellowing or is it the whole leaf turning yellow? you should be fine if your in flush already....plus there isnt much you can do if your flushing anyways

J

jordisgarden

Your pics are kinda small but it looks fine to me. Is there any splotchyness to the yellowing or is it the whole leaf turning yellow? you should be fine if your in flush already....plus there isnt much you can do if your flushing anyways

no necrosis or splotches, as far as yellowing it is text book n defficiancy. my question is how soon into flower does the plant usually start to change color. is it usually after a flush? or would it happen regardless without the flush so long as bloom nutes are all i used .
the leafs are actually really cool looking theyr just slowly over the days changing and the change was a lot faster once i flushed the 1st time at day 40 so a week later it seems its using the leafs up pretty fast.

convex

convex

If you have been flushing for a week they have used the nutrient stores in the plant and soil and starting to starve - the yellowing is the result and indicates the flushing is working.

Top Bottom