Is this normal?

• Thread starter BzDave
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Steve705

Steve705

It’s weird yellowing at the center.
Just wanna start by saying I am no expert in the field but it kinda looks like an iron deficiency. Might be a good place to start looking. Hopefully more experienced guys on here can chime in and help you out. If it is lacking Iron it seems to be something that’s easily treated. Best of luck to you.

BzDave

BzDave

Just wanna start by saying I am no expert in the field but it kinda looks like an iron deficiency. Might be a good place to start looking. Hopefully more experienced guys on here can chime in and help you out. If it is lacking Iron it seems to be something that’s easily treated. Best of luck to you.
I just checked images, I think it right!!! Now I gotta find out how to fix it

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I think it is probably Ok, maybe a little hungry. The centers are often a pale green or yellow until the chlorophyll grows in. If your plant is growing rapidly, especially after getting a feeding, I often see this happen. If the leaves don't turn darker green in a few days, a good micro/macro nutrient addition would probably help as long as the Ph is OK and you aren't feeding too much (which doesn't look like it, to me). It isn't usually this pronounced (the yellow centers), so treat it gently as if it is a developing deficiency, it won't take much to fix it. If your Ph is OK, you might try mixing some wood ashes into your water and see if it provides what is missing. Ashes provide a lot of nutrients except nitrogen, but don't go too crazy as it can raise your Ph if used excessively. A tablespoon per gallon of water should work well.

Cannabizz

Cannabizz

In terms of deficiency, I'm leaning towards either Zinc or Sulfur.

Top Bottom