Is this nute burn or something else? Thanks!

• Thread starter Frosty.McDanknugs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Frosty.McDanknugs

Hi all and thanks for reading this. I'm completely lost here. Haven't done clones in years but just took some 7 days ago. They looked good up until this morning. As you can see they're browning and I don't know what to do or what the problem is. Can anyone perhaps diagnose? Should I throw them in the garbage? Let them be? Can anyone tell what the browning is?

A few details:

I soaked rapid rooters in 1 gal distilled water and 4 TBLS of clone-x rooting solution just like the bottle says.

I then PH'd the solution to 6.0. I cut my clones from amazing healthy mothers. I cut clones at 45 degree angle just above the next node. They went directly into a cup of water to try and avoid air bubbles.

I then dipped them in clone-x rooting gel and then they went straight into the soaked rapid rooters and then straight into my covered clone dome. There's water in the tray below the tray the clones sit in but not ON the rapid rooters themselves. Just under for evaporation, humidity and to give roots something to reach out for

I admit my humidity in the dome according to my meter was only about 55% but the clones had no issues first 6 days No droop and all standing at attention. I've had success with humidty this low before but will buy a heating mat for next try. I mist the top of the dome once a day and LIGHTLY, ever so lightly mist the clones once every two days. Dome holes have been closed the first 5 days and slightly opened last night for day 6. I've keep clone dome about 15 feet away from my 315W ceramic veg bulb so they dont get too much light. I'm totally confused as to what this browning is and why the clones have it. Any help would be absolutely amazing. Thanks!

Is this nute burn or something else  thanks
Is this nute burn or something else  thanks 2
Is this nute burn or something else  thanks 3
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

It's definitely something else. Nute burn happens to root tips. Whatever is happening here is not something I've seen.

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Its the leaf drying out you need to harden them off. VPD will cause many issues check out my last post. The issue was a severe case of what you have. My clones have fully recovered,posted progress vids also. Just add about a week to the transition period and keep humidity at 60% if possible

Top Bottom