Is this nute burn?

• Thread starter MasterDsKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

I don’t use nutes but i put my seedlings into hot soil is the a deficiency or a burn anyone know?

P

PROMETHEUSRISING

Growing your babies is a constant walk between life and death. I see the spots. If it's a deficiency it's most likely Calcium/Magnesium, aka Cal-Mag. A sprinkling of Dolomite lime stone and a table spoon Epsom salt per gallon water would help if so. Being a baby I wouldn't worry too much at the moment. The photo above makes me think but not panic.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

many things can cause spotting. u could have that in sterile medium, currently & it'd do fine for even wks. like the man said- no food... before i suspect he second guessed himself. too soon to b deficient of anything, at this stage. varying ph can look just like that; top of my head, as an example.
make sure the ph is appropriate. no food, yet... and someone else looked at other values.

i forgot, on my most recent, seedling, killing spree and gave it 200ppm, instead of the typical, ph'd r.o. i will use what i learned, to stall out seedling growth, in the future, but would not otherwise feed em, at this stage. that n guard... only...
whatcha think, proMIE?

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

many things can cause spotting. u could have that in sterile medium, currently & it'd do fine for even wks. like the man said- no food... before i suspect he second guessed himself. too soon to b deficient of anything, at this stage. varying ph can look just like that; top of my head, as an example.
make sure the ph is appropriate. no food, yet... and someone else looked at other values.

i forgot, on my most recent, seedling, killing spree and gave it 200ppm, instead of the typical, ph'd r.o. i will use what i learned, to stall out seedling growth, in the future, but would not otherwise feed em, at this stage. that n guard... only...
whatcha think, proMIE?
The PH is fine i think it might be cal mag but i don’t wanna add anything to the water like u said..

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i kill seedlings, plenty. apparently they're so "easy" (just not for me), that there's not much to read, or see, on it. short stage... no pun...
I've never needed nutes, til they were clearly, transfer, ready. never read anyone else, NEEDING EM. well, if it cost me, my gal would need, or spill em, but besides that. yeah... you'll b fine. once they survive our pullin shells n placenta off- smoothe sailin... n then there's sativas... ;(

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

Its from using tap water, you could cut your water with a little RO or Rain, but really its that's not that bad. If it gets worse I would switch to Cleaner water.
I use 60 ppm water Poland springs i think its fine haha

Trixie

Trixie

You will need to supplement your water with Cal mag if you are in pro mix. There is nothing wrong with your plant other than a little watering issue. It will pass as time goes bye and I wouldn't worry about it. Most watering issues come from starting a seed in too large of a container. I hope you don't mind me commending on your thread.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

60ppm... most bottled water companies, would agree with you.

Top Bottom