Is this nutrient burn?

• Thread starter Xan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SleepyBTokin

SleepyBTokin

noob here 1st time grow . Is this nutrient burn?
Nute burns usually show on the tip of the leaves it could be a phosphate deficiency kinda looks like it . But if I’m wrong I’m sure someone here would correct me , there’s a lot of helpful people. Although I’m concerned about your leaves curling down word , are they in some type of stress ?

Xan

Xan

Nute burns usually show on the tip of the leaves it could be a phosphate deficiency kinda looks like it . But if I’m wrong I’m sure someone here would correct me , there’s a lot of helpful people. Although I’m concerned about your leaves curling down word , are they in some type of stress ?
I new so I wouldn't know , could that be from fan blowing on them? I am stop feeding , just plain water now.

SleepyBTokin

SleepyBTokin

I new so I wouldn't know , could that be from fan blowing on them? I am stop feeding , just plain water now.
You won’t need to stop feeding them UNTILL you flush them witch is TWO weeks before you decide when your going to harvest . The curling downward is from to much nitrogen when there in flower . So instead of completely stopping the feed I would give them nutes with a NPK of maybe 5-10-10 or if your already kinda far into flower use a 0.3-0.5-0.5 NPK I’m a fan of the Fox Farm Liquid nutrients and with my tomato’s and squash I like to use the tiger bloom and big bloom together.

Xan

Xan

You won’t need to stop feeding them UNTILL you flush them witch is TWO weeks before you decide when your going to harvest . The curling downward is from to much nitrogen when there in flower . So instead of completely stopping the feed I would give them nutes with a NPK of maybe 5-10-10 or if your already kinda far into flower use a 0.3-0.5-0.5 NPK I’m a fan of the Fox Farm Liquid nutrients and with my tomato’s and squash I like to use the tiger bloom and big bloom together.
They should be done in about 2 weeks , so i am gonna just use plain water. I think the problem was I used a mixture of fox farms frog and ocean forest. I read that ocean forest has enough in it and you would not have to feed. I feed a strong mixture 3 times and got the burn.

SleepyBTokin

SleepyBTokin

They should be done in about 2 weeks , so i am gonna just use plain water. I think the problem was I used a mixture of fox farms frog and ocean forest. I read that ocean forest has enough in it and you would not have to feed. I feed a strong mixture 3 times and got the burn.
Yeah I use o my Fox Farm Ocean forest always have always will . It doesn’t have to much in it I only get slight Nute burns on my crops but if your plants are gonna be done in two weeks then yeah use only plain water . And then you should be good for your harvest

Xan

Xan

Yeah I use o my Fox Farm Ocean forest always have always will . It doesn’t have to much in it I only get slight Nute burns on my crops but if your plants are gonna be done in two weeks then yeah use only plain water . And then you should be good for your harvest
We will see , thanks for your help.

SleepyBTokin

SleepyBTokin

Thank you, So this is my first grow , how many grows can I get out of soil?
It all depends on your set up indoors with really good lights you can 5+ ounces off one plant , and what type of training you do and such

Reactions: Xan
Xan

Xan

It all depends on your set up indoors with really good lights you can 5+ ounces off one plant , and what type of training you do and such
I meant how many times can I reuse my soil before replacing? I just did some minor low stress training. Still learning.

Top Bottom