Is this nutrnta burn? Help please

• Thread starter Ph 007
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ph 007

Ph 007

Many ways to do it are you running exhaust?
He mate I got 6inch exhost out, and vents at bottom of tent negative pressure air comes in then , passive intake it's called init.
I got 1 fan at the floor moving air about a small 6inch fan not very powefull tho

Ph 007

Ph 007

I just looked at them now they are a tad droppy on some levaes at 78-80 canopy temp reading was un-shaded, room was 78f leaf read 79-80 lol duno why..
Now I just shaded fan controller probe and themrometre and set room baxk to 80-82 but they are now shaded I'll leave now for few hours before checking how the look

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I just looked at them now they are a tad droppy on some levaes at 78-80 canopy temp reading was un-shaded, room was 78f leaf read 79-80 lol duno why..
Now I just shaded fan controller probe and themrometre and set room baxk to 80-82 but they are now shaded I'll leave now for few hours before checking how the look
Yeah give a few hrs to adjust… however you get the best air movement under and through the canopy will be the best for you

Ph 007

Ph 007

Yeah give a few hrs to adjust… however you get the best air movement under and through the canopy will be the best for you
I'll fiddle with the fans tomorrow to blow air from top to bottom mix it up more, see how the shaded themos play out ,

Thanks man

Ph 007

Ph 007

They still not doing that great iv kept the thermometer and fan tempreture controller probe shaded at canopy tops

Leaf temps seem to be pretty close to the air temp always, I think it maybe be the vpd is out

It's been humid here last week or so and my Incoming room air humidity todsy lights on is around 70%
And Humidity at csnopy level is reading 65-75% even 80% if I turn my extractor fan idle below 30%,

Do you think the high leaf is from from the high humidity?
If so I think I might chuck Hps in their and run the room at 79-81 air temp to mach the higher humidity thst I guess will end up about 65-75% with a hps at room temp 79-81? Or is this a bad idea? Or Is hotter or colder fine aslong as the vpd is in range?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

They still not doing that great iv kept the thermometer and fan tempreture controller probe shaded at canopy tops

Leaf temps seem to be pretty close to the air temp always, I think it maybe be the vpd is out

It's been humid here last week or so and my Incoming room air humidity todsy lights on is around 70%
And Humidity at csnopy level is reading 65-75% even 80% if I turn my extractor fan idle below 30%,

Do you think the high leaf is from from the high humidity?
If so I think I might chuck Hps in their and run the room at 79-81 air temp to mach the higher humidity thst I guess will end up about 65-75% with a hps at room temp 79-81? Or is this a bad idea? Or Is hotter or colder fine aslong as the vpd is in range?
It absolutely can be and id says that’s likely

Ph 007

Ph 007

Thanks

Is it safe to run higher temp to get the temp to much the high humidity on vpd chart?
Or is it still possible to be to hot even if vpd is correct?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Thanks

Is it safe to run higher temp to get the temp to much the high humidity on vpd chart?
Or is it still possible to be to hot even if vpd is correct?
Yeah its possible… its all about plant temps then adjust the humidity for VPD. If the dehumidifier is struggling consider pruning older less efficient leaves. That will reduce the overall transpiration

Ph 007

Ph 007

I guess I'll miss thst then and try to get humidity close to 50-60% rather than run hotter air temps I guess the best ill probbely get is about 65-70% That be led room at 80-82

I don't have a dehumidifier on its a small tent it gets to warm if i use one, it's 1.2 by 2m tent, I'm gonna try putting dehumidifier in the room that the rents in and see if it can bring humidity down and not get to hot, I'll be plugging it in in 30 mins and see what happens 👍🏻

Top Bottom