Is this one flowering already too? God I suck at growing 🥴

• Thread starter SycknTyred
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SycknTyred

SycknTyred

Is she flowering already, I just got this clone and I have 2 other plants that have already prematurely started to flower, I hope this isn't happening again 🤦‍♂️
Is this one flowering already too god i suck at growing

BudRanger1919

BudRanger1919

Is she flowering already, I just got this clone and I have 2 other plants that have already prematurely started to flower, I hope this isn't happening again 🤦‍♂️
Usually pre-flower pistils are white in veg, and darkening pistils CAN be a sign of a plant in flower, which I think has scared you upon googling "why are my weed pistils turning orange" or something like that.

But they are just pre-flowers I think, for me at least they show when my plant from a seed has been in veg for a while and indicate that they are female. I don't see any white or orange hairs in your new veg growth, I only see it where they should be. You also mention that you "got this clone". That's good! It has just been alive long enough on the mother plant to develop pre-flowers, its totally normal. Are there any buds forming you didn't take a picture of or anything?
If you are still worried, you could go back and take more pictures of the areas that are worrying you and give us a better look, but 2 other users also agree it just means shes a "she".

SycknTyred

SycknTyred

Usually pre-flower pistils are white in veg, and darkening pistils CAN be a sign of a plant in flower, which I think has scared you upon googling "why are my weed pistils turning orange" or something like that.
View attachment 2175488
View attachment 2175489
But they are just pre-flowers I think, for me at least they show when my plant from a seed has been in veg for a while and indicate that they are female. I don't see any white or orange hairs in your new veg growth, I only see it where they should be. You also mention that you "got this clone". That's good! It has just been alive long enough on the mother plant to develop pre-flowers, its totally normal. Are there any buds forming you didn't take a picture of or anything?
If you are still worried, you could go back and take more pictures of the areas that are worrying you and give us a better look, but 2 other users also agree it just means shes a "she".
Here's some more photos I'm not sure if it helps or not , hopefully 🫤

BudRanger1919

BudRanger1919

Here's some more photos I'm not sure if it helps or not , hopefully
With those new pictures I vote pre-flowers 100%, I cant see any budding or white hairs/bulky mass coming out of new veg growth, it all looks normal.
When you say your other plants prematurely started to flower, what happened, and are they a different strain all together?

SycknTyred

SycknTyred

With those new pictures I vote pre-flowers 100%, I cant see any budding or white hairs/bulky mass coming out of new veg growth, it all looks normal.
When you say your other plants prematurely started to flower, what happened, and are they a different strain all together?
I'm honestly not sure what had happened theyre getting tons of light from the sun , and when the sun's down I keep them inside under a big grow light just to break up the darkness so they don't flower. I'm not sure the strain either because they're just bag seeds I've found throughout ounces lol but here's the 2 flowering ones

SycknTyred

SycknTyred

I'm honestly not sure what had happened theyre getting tons of light from the sun , and when the sun's down I keep them inside under a big grow light just to break up the darkness so they don't flower. I'm not sure the strain either because they're just bag seeds I've found throughout ounces lol but here's the 2 flowering ones View attachment 2175544
Also yeah they're kinda in small pots I know 😂 I was going to repot them but they've just gone into flower so I just said hell with it I'll rock them how they are and see what I can get off them lol I know it won't be much but it happened lol

BudRanger1919

BudRanger1919

I'm not sure the strain either because they're just bag seeds I've found throughout ounces lol but here's the 2 flowering ones
Bag seed can be unpredictable, but you are right they are in a small pot. I'm not sure if that would cause them to flower early, maybe somebody with more technical knowledge can answer that one. But its hard to comment on bag seed because it could have just been an auto flower strain the seed came from and its totally normal, its a bit of a mystery.
But I don't think you have anything to worry about with your clone, I agree with the first replies. Look out for any sign of budding from new growth, but I think you are just a little on edge after the bag seed plants above started flowering on you out of nowhere.

SycknTyred

SycknTyred

Bag seed can be unpredictable, but you are right they are in a small pot. I'm not sure if that would cause them to flower early, maybe somebody with more technical knowledge can answer that one. But its hard to comment on bag seed because it could have just been an auto flower strain the seed came from and its totally normal, its a bit of a mystery.
But I don't think you have anything to worry about with your clone, I agree with the first replies. Look out for any sign of budding from new growth, but I think you are just a little on edge after the bag seed plants above started flowering on you out of nowhere.
I appreciate the help and good looking out for a noob man!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Little bit of light stress here.
And I'm fairly certain you are keeping them too wet.

Do you practice a wet2dry cycle?
It crucial to fond a good day to feed for thatregim n

SycknTyred

SycknTyred

Little bit of light stress here.
And I'm fairly certain you are keeping them too wet.

Do you practice a wet2dry cycle?
It crucial to fond a good day to feed for thatregim n
I only water when the it feels light and dry to the touch so I'm not sure whats happening there

Latest posts

Top Bottom