Is This Overwaterd?, Underwatered? Or Something Else? Thanks

• Thread starter Shivaskunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Shivaskunk

Basically as the title says not sure if it over or under water or something else I'm using terra pro plus so last week I transplanted form 11L pot to 18l pot feed it just water until run off and gave it a week in veg not gave anymore water to get it roots into the pot a bit (250wcfl) 1.5feet x 3feet room and everything went fine and the plant was looking good so last nyt I put it into flower 3x3 feet room 600w hps coolshade within own 250cfm fan and I have 1 4inch intake and 1 4inch out take tye light is 3foot away from to of plants just now 27c max temp 1/2inch from light when I was putting it into flower the soil wasn't dry but wasn't really wet either if you know what I mean so I feed it 2.5l of plain water phd to 6.3 ther was no run off the soil still doesn't seem the be that wet lol
Also I put it into flower like in the middle of the 18/6 and at the start of 12/12 obvs so the plant has been under light for like 24h now could that be it? Because it need sa rest as the light is usually off by now? Dose it matter what time you put them in flower at? Or could it be from the change of light spectrum

Just not sure what it could be and would like to catch it quick some pics of the plant not sure if you can see what I mean Ryt in the pics

Now the plants some of it looks a bit droopy including new growth and the new growth looks a bit weird to me lol

Thanks for any help you may have

Is this overwaterd  underwatered or something else thanks
Is this overwaterd  underwatered or something else thanks 2
Is this overwaterd  underwatered or something else thanks 3
Is this overwaterd  underwatered or something else thanks 4
Is this overwaterd  underwatered or something else thanks 5
Is this overwaterd  underwatered or something else thanks 6
S

Shivaskunk

not sure but it has been gradually potted up from a. 0.5l to 3L to 6l then 11L for 2weeks then to the 18l for a week then I flipped to 12/12 last nyt so a can't see it being root bound as it only been in that pot for a week but I could be wrong. Thanks

S

Shivaskunk

I was thinking it could have been that I also think that it could be that they are used to getting 18hs of light and now the have been under 12h of cfl and about 12h under a stronger light and it the haven't had a dark period wen they are use to having one I will leave it alone for a few day see how it goes
Thanks

showmegreen

showmegreen

Transplant, light, magnetic variation, all the above. She's a Lil shocked. Not a bad thing. What we see on tha outside is a week in tha making on their inside. She's probably happier now I hope anyways. Looks good

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

how have you been feeding? looks to me like she could use some nutes......., and possible slight over watering, just let her dry out a bit i would say...how long does she take to dry out between waterings?

when watering, always water til run off....then let it dry out properly before watering again...

S

Shivaskunk

Sorry not been on in a while. Just a little update to say that she is doing fine now guess it was just shock with moving room n that. Will post some pics up later when the light comes on

Joe I have only been giving the water as ther is feed in the soil. I am about to start my feed now

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

Sorry not been on in a while. Just a little update to say that she is doing fine now guess it was just shock with moving room n that. Will post some pics up later when the light comes on

Joe I have only been giving the water as ther is feed in the soil. I am about to start my feed now
ok cool, i tend to do the same, mix a nice soil for my clones and smaller plants, and i try not to fertilize at all during veg but once they hit flower mine need that extra boost of fertilizer

S

Shivaskunk

ok cool, i tend to do the same, mix a nice soil for my clones and smaller plants, and i try not to fertilize at all during veg but once they hit flower mine need that extra boost of fertilizer

That my plan lol. It my first time using this soil. It seems to be OK I haven't used any nutes yet. Gonna start on nute next feeding as bud have just started to show

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

That my plan lol. It my first time using this soil. It seems to be OK I haven't used any nutes yet. Gonna start on nute next feeding as bud have just started to show
i just use promix , and a few additives...but i think this is the best way to get healthy plants in veg without any nutirent issues, and in flower, i fertilize as they need it...usually they need alot more in flower for me lol....good luck man

S

Shivaskunk

Just a couple a pics of her now and the other ones in ther aswell all doing good there 2 Tangie / 2 lemon Tangie / 3 sagon star n 1 arjan's haze#1 Witch is on its 11week still looks like there a few more week to go cacant wait lol

DSC 0123
DSC 0124
DSC 0125
DSC 0121
DSC 0122

Latest posts

Top Bottom