is this phos def

• Thread starter mikegreenthumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

is this phos def

• Total voters
M

mikegreenthumb

PLEASE WEIGHT IN is this phos def what do you think issue might be if it isn't and any and every possible solution u cn think of

:help:
P_Decifient_G.jpg
:help:

Is this phos def
Is this phos def 2
Is this phos def 3
Is this phos def 4
Is this phos def 5
Is this phos def 6
Is this phos def 7
M

mikegreenthumb

come on now isn't there anyone out there can tell me whats going wrong here

B

Boomer242

just got ur message. to be honest the photo quality is hard to work with for exact details. do u have a macro setting of ur camera? or a "flower" setting? itll help get rid of the blur and allow us to see closer in more detail. i see dark tips and maybe sum leaf curl?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
what are your temps right now? did those plants dry out? they way they are drooping on those bottom leaves looks like they dried out one time. i see some purple stems alos. its hard to tell from the pics. what are you feeding them? what is the ph of the runoff? if you havent been feeding them then i would agree is a deficancy. give them a nice dose grow formula and watch the new growth see how that looks. i see some yellowing so it looks like it needs nitrogen as well

one last thing what light are they under?

M

mikegreenthumb

just got ur message. to be honest the photo quality is hard to work with for exact details. do u have a macro setting of ur camera? or a "flower" setting? itll help get rid of the blur and allow us to see closer in more detail. i see dark tips and maybe sum leaf curl?

ima get some better shots tomorrow when the lights come on its hard to get a clear shot but ima try that flower setting thing

M

mikegreenthumb

what are your temps right now? did those plants dry out? they way they are drooping on those bottom leaves looks like they dried out one time. i see some purple stems alos. its hard to tell from the pics. what are you feeding them? what is the ph of the runoff? if you havent been feeding them then i would agree is a deficancy. give them a nice dose grow formula and watch the new growth see how that looks. i see some yellowing so it looks like it needs nitrogen as well

one last thing what light are they under?

temps are 72-74 with lights on and have stayed within 3 degrees of that with lights on its whole life cycle no the havent dried out in flowering but did a couple times in veg ph of soil is 6.7/6.8 havent fed em too much cause last ones burned and been kinda nervous about burning em again because there is no real way to flush

they are under both mh and hps i have two 400's for a full spectrum

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
so then i would feed them cuz they are deficant. what nutes are you using? whatever line up go with your grow formula and give them the recomended dose. when you say no way to flush do you mean you dont have holes in your pots? are they in flower now? if so what day of 12/12 are they in? reason i ask this is you may want to add a bloom nute as well. what soil are they in?

M

mikegreenthumb

fox farm lineup veg n bloom
they are in earth boxs idk if your familiar with em or wick systems in general they are two weeks in 12/12 (18 days )

earthbox-warter-reservoir.jpg

ebfeatures.gif

M

mikegreenthumb

used the green light and went in and fed em 1 tsp of bloom nutes in 3 gal res a very light dose but last time i used 1 tsp per gal they got burned and that was a half dose so ima slowly work up better a lil under than over ill post some pics as soon as there are signs of response

S

SkyHi

try giving them some micro's, cut off all affected necrotic leaves, they wont be getting better...focus on the new growth...double ck ph.

K

Kpezzy

used the green light and went in and fed em 1 tsp of bloom nutes in 3 gal res a very light dose but last time i used 1 tsp per gal they got burned and that was a half dose so ima slowly work up better a lil under than over ill post some pics as soon as there are signs of response

nute burn like a mofo, dude any shooting powder or bloom powder is crazy strong, a very very little goes a long way it should be 1 teaspoon for every 5 gallons

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
so your bloom nutes are tiger bloom and big bloom? i would give at least 2 teaspoons of the big bloom and 1 tea spoons of the tiger per gallon of water. you are playing catch up right now. so you will need to feed heavier. make sure you shake the bottles real good before you use them as well. i would mix them in a milk jug or whatever 1st then pour that into your res or on the plants however you do it. im not familar with that set up.

M

mikegreenthumb

just the normal tiger bloom or watever not the minor bloom formula

ushually fill the res first then i know that there are three gal of water im mixing into then i take the amount of nutes for three gal of water and add about a cup of water to make the pour easier then funnel the tube to pour water into just to make sure everything goes where it should (no spills) lst time i mixed two tsp per gal and they burned so ima work up to full feeding (I DO NOT WANNA BURN AGAIN)

true grit

true grit

Not sure what everyone else ph's at, but I don't go over 6.5 in soil. Anything over 6.6-6.7 and I start to get other issues.

M

mikegreenthumb

ph is right around 6.7 ima check it again after the game to be sure exactly what it is

M

mikegreenthumb

ph reading

so this is too high? indicates salt buildup?

Ph 001
Ph 002
Ph 003
D

Dubwobble

Aim closer to 6.2 ph for soil.

When you have money invest in a PH meter.

I would say they are burned and locked-up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom