is this phos def

• Thread starter mikegreenthumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

is this phos def

• Total voters
M

mikegreenthumb

nute burn like a mofo, dude any shooting powder or bloom powder is crazy strong, a very very little goes a long way it should be 1 teaspoon for every 5 gallons

see thats what i was thinking was going on i was gonna just give em water for the next week + so idk anymore i already fed em so too late guess if it gets any worse then i know your right n ill feed just water then ill down the dose alot and go from there

R

Raiderfan420

Bro, sorry i have been out of town so just got your message. This looks like your plant could be locked up from the high ph and is starting to show the nutreint defficencies. It looks like calcium deficiency. Those soil probes like you have aren't the most accurate of meters from what I understand so it might be higher than it is showing. The best meter is the plants and they look to be showing effects of a high ph. I would flush and then feed in a couple days with a lower ph's mix.
Here is a great link that goes into detail about nutrient deficiencies. http://www.onlinepot.org/grow/nutrients2.htm
If you look under potassium(k) def. simptoms it describes what you are seeing it is number 4 under Key on nutrient dissorders.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
he said he hasnt fed or is barley feeding how could it be to much? and his nutes its listed as tiger bloom. im with raider its deficancies you are seeing, beacuse they need nutes. and tiger bloom will lower your ph.

good rule of thumb if you havent fed much and are seeing problems you need to feed. if you feed alot and are seeing problems you need to back off.

like has been stated soil ph should be 6.0-6.5 in soil.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
all the bottom leaves are yellow and you have strong purpleing on your stems. the plant is pulling nutrients out of the leaves. for 18 days 12/12 your plants just went thru a growth spurt and they need food. most plants dbl in size during thier stretch so the need food.

by day 18 my plants are feed

3 teaspoons cal -mag
2 teasppoons tiger bloom
2 teaspoons big bloom
1/2 tea spoon beastie bloomz
1 teaspoon liquid karma
1 teaspoon hygrozyme
and the next week they get 2-3 teaspoons of hammer head p/k. i grow under 1k watters

around this stage i belive my ppms are aroun 1.8 ec i cant convert that to ppms sorry i never look at that i always look at e.c.

M

mikegreenthumb

all the bottom leaves are yellow and you have strong purpleing on your stems. the plant is pulling nutrients out of the leaves. for 18 days 12/12 your plants just went thru a growth spurt and they need food. most plants dbl in size during thier stretch so the need food.

by day 18 my plants are feed

3 teaspoons cal -mag
2 teasppoons tiger bloom
2 teaspoons big bloom
1/2 tea spoon beastie bloomz
1 teaspoon liquid karma
1 teaspoon hygrozyme
and the next week they get 2-3 teaspoons of hammer head p/k. i grow under 1k watters

around this stage i belive my ppms are aroun 1.8 ec i cant convert that to ppms sorry i never look at that i always look at e.c.

e.c is just metric for ppm

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yes i know, i ment for people that only know ppms i dont know how to convert 1.8 ec to ppms

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
for 18 days your plants should be close to that

j wizzle

j wizzle

ppm is basically 1/2 of the ec.....so if its 1.8 or 2.0, then PPM would be 900 or 1000 if that makes sense. i know its not technically 1/2, but you get the idea. thats at a .7 conversion

M

mikegreenthumb

ppm/ec is not exact at all acoording to who you ask and nutes used its complete waist of time too exactly reading if you use organic nutes then they are not salt based and reading is wayyyyy off if you have half organic half chemical everything from fox farms to advanced nutes etc then reading is off if you use coco reading off it measures only salts in water it send electricty throu water and how it reads/bounces off salts is your ec so it only measures salts thats good for telling how much your building up in soil but a ph reader solves that so im like fuck a ppm/ec its a waist of time for me !!

B

budlover

looks like the ph dif to me look at this chart i found here..
Hope this helps

Peace
budlover

Phosphorus
T

theloadeddragon

Yes P Def, and PH

big bloom and tiger bloom

2 tblspns per gallon big bloom provides essential immobile and mobile secondary nutes and minerals, like iron. And 1/2 tblspn per gal tiger bloom will lower the ph and provide readily available phosphates, nitrates etc.

Your nutrients Work Together, having imbalanced amounts of nutrients causes unbalanced (def.) uptake. Providing the proper Range of ph allows for these micro/macro/supplements to work together to feed your plant. If you shoot lower on the ph scale when you feed, the plants will draw in sufficient amounts of them to slowly raise the ph at a harmless rate until they are watered with phed water again... get it?

M

mikegreenthumb

been got it! i wish i know how to close a thread??? no offense bro i do appreciate the help
its just getting redundant now

T

theloadeddragon

I noticed it was a couple days ago... and saw there was mixed responses, so I just wanted to clarify....

M

mikegreenthumb

no i appreciate the help fuck for the first few days no one said anything always better too much than too little good looking bro

Top Bottom