Is This Plant A Hermamphodite ?

• Thread starter Koltivation
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Koltivation

Koltivation

Sorry the pics arent the greatest quality i tried my best to get the best pic possible , i circled each one with a green outline. Is this a hermie ? Or is this how female pistills r suppose to look. Im about a month into flowering

Is this plant a hermamphodite
Is this plant a hermamphodite 2
Is this plant a hermamphodite 3
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Sorry the pics arent the greatest quality i tried my best to get the best pic possible , i circled each one with a green outline. Is this a hermie ? Or is this how female pistills r suppose to look. Im about a month into flowering
Not sure about that one (bears CLOSE watching!)..Usually the male pods are mixed in with the pistils..This WAS a TRUE hermie..Luckily I caught and killed it in the nick of time.!
Seemed to pop up overnight.

Hermie Critical Bilbo

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
It’s normal. But keep an eye on it. In fact you should inspect your plants closely on a regular basis. If it’s just one or two sacs that appear it’s not a big deal and those can be plucked off. However if it spreads and it’s early enough in flowering it can ruin your garden in short order. But for now just keep an eye on it, don’t pluck anything.

Monster762

Monster762

It’s normal. But keep an eye on it. In fact you should inspect your plants closely on a regular basis. If it’s just one or two sacs that appear it’s not a big deal and those can be plucked off. However if it spreads and it’s early enough in flowering it can ruin your garden in short order. But for now just keep an eye on it, don’t pluck anything.
Yeah this thing ain’t a pollen sac. I’m pretty sure. It’s just super swollen calyx.
I think that says someone’s got the responses we want from the plant.
Can we see more of this plant
Like the flowers.
I can tell it’s like one of my plants by the way the pics are.
Scroggong her or just tied around?

Koltivation

Koltivation

Yeah this thing ain’t a pollen sac. I’m pretty sure. It’s just super swollen calyx.
Like the flowers.
I will get a pic now , and the only thing ive done is topping . This is my first grow.

Koltivation

Koltivation

Like the flowers.
I just put on gloves and felt each sac , they do not feel hard and more squishy if tht makes sense . And i just noticed the bigger sacs are on the stems of my 4 main colas ( topped twice)

B1BD7DD3 5165 48FF AE65 0F7D699879F0
13B5CB1F 0B89 4AE2 91BF 6FF5BD0266B6
CD57E533 CE50 4ABE A698 88DCEEE94167
Monster762

Monster762

I will get a pic now , and the only thing ive done is topping . This is my first grow.
Yeah I don’t see male parts. That’s not a nanner either. They pop from inside the bud usually
that thing is pure female part swollen up. Which I think is good.
Idk the whole science or nothing but we try to make all our calyx swell out.we want em swollen as can be. To have em swelling like that at 30 days you should have some nice fat buds coming along. And without seeing it I’d say the rest of the plant looks pretty healthy.

Monster762

Monster762

I just put on gloves and felt each sac , they do not feel hard and more squishy if tht makes sense . And i just noticed the bigger sacs are on the stems of my 4 main colas ( topped twice)
Yeah everything looks good. You got a jungle there. Idk your feelings on defoliation but letting some more air n light in them colas will help. I’ve seen em pop right out the jungle too though. I’m more worried about airflow through there

Koltivation

Koltivation

That's an odd plant tho, does it only have 3 fingered leaves?
Now looking at it , yeah it looks like just about all are 3 fingers , here are pics of the other 2 . And about the defoliation how do i know which leaves to cut off ? I usually only cut leaves that i see have some deficiency

9FCABA1E 227B 4A9C 8622 C72126CE8288
F1E12A12 93D7 4692 AC73 E59446B89455
6E23159B 34A1 4629 B1DB AA0306626847
Monster762

Monster762

I noticed that too and reached out on long stems.
I’d get a lot of the big leaves out of there. Let the light do it’s work.
On the 3 finger. What strain here? My best strain ( best chit I’ve ever had) has 3 fingers. Huge 3 fingers. I was told it could be a sign of true og genetics. That the real legit ogs threw 3 fingers n were known for it. They just grow like that. No stress involved. Huge 3 fingers. What strain is this.
See I was told that by someone didn’t know my strain
on here.
I think it was jack og. And sure enough my strain is a legend ogk cross. I guess by what it puts out it’s a real one. Not watered down

Koltivation

Koltivation

I’d get a lot of the big leaves out of there. Let the light do it’s work.
On the 3 finger. What strain here? My best strain ( best chit I’ve ever had) has 3 fingers. Huge 3 fingers. I was told it could be a sign of true og genetics. That the real legit ogs threw 3 fingers n were known for it. They just grow like that. No stress involved. Huge 3 fingers. What strain is this.
See I was told that by someone didn’t know my strain
on here.
I think it was jack og. And sure enough my strain is a legend ogk cross. I guess by what it puts out it’s a real one. Not watered down
Feminized white widow from growers choice seeds , i got a 5 pack and 4 sprouted . But what was odd is one of them happened to turn into an autoflower so it my be a mystery strain ? Ill post pics below. Harvesting this one in about a week and a half

67B0C03A 4AB3 47D2 B43F E9E19FD2AF1E
6A330504 55DB 4434 A789 1B78E431F3D6
CEA5891C 4AC7 4755 B1A1 0852F59A60F4
659501B5 F359 4D86 96E4 1A4266106912
23E7B436 44E9 4123 BC38 0683A102D5B3

Latest posts

Top Bottom