Is this plant screwed? Should I kill it and remove from my tent?

• Thread starter optical
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
optical

optical

Hi all, novice here who indeed bungled things. I have a White Buffalo Seeds Sasquatch that faded out yellow on me WAAAAY too early into flower, and I've been chasing it ever since trying to get it to green up and look okay.. and as mentioned, total noob here so most likely just simply screwed up

My question isn't did I screw up, but, should I kill this plant and get it out of my tent?

I can't tell if it's a lost cause or not. To my eye the new leaves look much darker green. But I know nothing lol

So I come looking for help!

Is this plant screwed should i kill it and remove from my tent

It's in a 5 gallon pot filled with Black Swallow KIS MIX soil. It yellowed fairly early into flower on me and I started hitting it with a bloom dosage and 25% 4-4-4 to hopefully try and green it back up. It might've worked but I just don't know if it's too far gone ?

Water pH 6.5

LED HLG-550

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

She is just hungry for nitrogen. Give her all the love you can and let her finish up.
Next time keep your plant on full strength 3 weeks after flipping as the plants grow hard during stretch and need the nitrogen. Then fade into the flowering mix.

Fallow the directions! You need to p/u some 2-8-4 for your next plant so it's on hand.
We all start buy learning and it will take you a grow or 2 to get dialed in. Don't give up.
You have good soil and great fertilizer. A killer combination. Bet next grow comes out great.

You have a powerful light! Keep your light 30" above the plant tops start to finish so burning won't be an issue.

Check out this on how to grow short bushy plants with more tops. This is the fun part.
Part 1 Node 5 pinch.
Part 2

Welcome to the farm!
Ron

Last edited:
optical

optical

She is just hungry for nitrogen. Give her all the love you can and let her finish up.
Next time keep your plant on full strength 3 weeks after flipping as the plants grow hard during stretch and need the nitrogen. Then fade into the flowering mix.

Fallow the directions! You need to p/u some 2-8-4 for your next plant so it's on hand.
We all start buy learning and it will take you a grow or 2 to get dialed in. Don't give up.
You have good soil and great fertilizer. A killer combination. Bet next grow comes out great.

You have a powerful light! Keep your light 30" above the plant tops start to finish so burning won't be an issue.

Check out this on how to grow short bushy plants with more tops. This is the fun part.
Part 1 Node 5 pinch.
Part 2

Welcome to the farm!
Ron

Hi Ron, huge thanks for replying (in both my posts! I didn't even get back to thanking you for that one in the thread yet)

I do have the 2-8-4, that's the bloom I gave it (Gaia Green Power Bloom 2-8-4)! But I also mixed in 25% of the All Purpose 4-4-4 because, thankfully, just as you informed me, my gut feeling was right! Nitrogen is exactly what I thought it might be too

I'm guessing I need to carry on with the 4-4-4 next time well into the first few weeks..

The light is indeed powerful but I don't want to adjust it too much more as my other plants seem to be doing very well - I just have a problem plant in veg, and also this one in flower

I was ready to pull the plug on it, so.a big thanks for the advice not to so far

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

I'm guessing I need to carry on with the 4-4-4 next time well into the first few weeks..
3 weeks! No longer or shorter K.

Your welcome. I'm happy to help. Keep at it and you will be surprised how much your next grow improves.

Blastfact

Blastfact

Judging by the leaves she's a sativa. And they can just be cranky leggy girls as they twist their ankles on there heels....

Top Bottom