Is This Plants In Trouble?

• Thread starter Giants5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Do you wait til the pots are light to water? If not and your in soil I'd say that's the problem, especially if the plant has a very small root system.

-lurkin

lino

lino

that stress in the roots... look for dirt bugs also. fluctuating temps also involving high heat..

Plant stress and endurance can be measured in leaf and stem droop. Endurance can be measured in the amount of recovery between sunset and slightly after sunrise.

The same goes for leaf curl, your problem, once you determine the amount of plant stress and endurance thru my axis of inclination equation is in excess of your standards you can measure your treatment for leaf curl and wilt to see effectiveness of your treatment. Plants usually respond quickly to treatments of this problem that are nor related to PH adjustments.

You do not need mathematics to calculate wilt, your eye will be sufficient unless;
you have over a 100 plants or lets say lots of plants that hard to manage by yourself.
you manage remote crops .
you're comparing tests from one crop season to the next.
Plant endurance-- You will not see this science anywhere else. My plant endurance measurements were not recognized until recently. Leaf curl and wilt are a sign of stress . Endurance and stress effect each other. I tiny rock in the shoe of a long distance runner will extremely effect the performance. So will a little leaf curl and wilt.

lino

lino

if your roots are tightly bound in those cups try transplanting....

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
that stress in the roots... look for dirt bugs also. fluctuating temps also involving high heat..

Plant stress and endurance can be measured in leaf and stem droop. Endurance can be measured in the amount of recovery between sunset and slightly after sunrise.

The same goes for leaf curl, your problem, once you determine the amount of plant stress and endurance thru my axis of inclination equation is in excess of your standards you can measure your treatment for leaf curl and wilt to see effectiveness of your treatment. Plants usually respond quickly to treatments of this problem that are nor related to PH adjustments.

You do not need mathematics to calculate wilt, your eye will be sufficient unless;
you have over a 100 plants or lets say lots of plants that hard to manage by yourself.
you manage remote crops .
you're comparing tests from one crop season to the next.
Plant endurance-- You will not see this science anywhere else. My plant endurance measurements were not recognized until recently. Leaf curl and wilt are a sign of stress . Endurance and stress effect each other. I tiny rock in the shoe of a long distance runner will extremely effect the performance. So will a little leaf curl and wilt.
Once again lino , you checked in with some useless psycho babble. You might not be helpful, but you definately are consistent. Got an equation for that?

DrFever

DrFever

I am not sure if we can nail it to over watering although over watering does in fact cause leaf droop ,, or even Heat stress with heat stress leafs would be cupping upwards..
Is it just me or do i need glasses looks sorta like the leafs are clawing and giving me the upside down canoe look has anyone asked what soil he is using might be a little on the hot side to begin with

Top Bottom