Is this pm ?????

• Thread starter frostedlove
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

frostedlove

got clones 2 days ago, all clean for two days now got white on them??????

is this PM?

MP.jpg

I have many different treatments. I have SNS too use. Just need to know what you senior farmers think?

E

ent

No. Looks like a pest. Probably mites. Could be thrips. Look under the leaf, are there a bunch of tiny little bugs and some webbing?

F

frostedlove

nada like that. I would not have got them. I searched them over before I got them. I sprayed them down with neam oil, would that leave residue?
Only thing is I got clones from two diffrent places and only one set of clones is showing white specks

E

ent

It doesn't look like damage from mites, as their dots are more consistent. It looks more like thrip damage, but the thrips are usually on top of the leaf. But they do hide when you get near. I don't see any thrips at all. Are you familiar with thrips and did you search but not find any?

vonwolfen

vonwolfen

Hard for me to tell, almost looks like Spider mite damage on the leaf at the 7-8 o'clock position(that has been cut). The one above that does look like powdery mildew. You might just spray them for PM, mites, etc since they are new clones. If you got them from a co-op or similar you should just assume they have some pest or disease, and use whatever method you normally do to take care of it. Prevention...I just got some new clone 2 weeks ago from a clone only place, and they have aphids...
Good luck with your new girls

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
nah - dont look like pm - generally it shows up as spots on the stems and almost perfect circles on the leaves - kind of looks like baby powder.

clones from outside your grow should be in quarantine for at least a week.

F

frostedlove

Well I am very good on prevention......Flower room so far so good. This will be first from clones, Last run was straight to flower teens. I will keep on the prevention and see where it goes.

Thanks to all for fast replies.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

You got the classic case of crabs. I mean spider mites.
You see those little white dots on top of the leaves? If you were to look under the leaves with a 20x magnifying loop you will see you have spider mites.
Neem does not work well with spider mites. They WILL build a tollerance to whatever you are using. That is why it is best to ROTATE your pesticides each use.
You need something better than Neem Oil. If you can get your hands on Avid, Floramite, Shuttle you will be better off than using Neem.

H

haole

1000% SPIDER MITES:party0033::icon_stick man::free-character-smil

A

amstercal

I'm having a hard time with the picture, but it looks to me like the white is actually sitting on top of the leaf. Spider mites and thrips actually damage the leaf itself. When you get up close is that leaf damage or something on top? Have you sprayed them with ANYTHING in the last few days? Maybe try spraying them with some water first. Honestly, I could be nuts but it does look like a residue to me. Any more pics perchance?

F

frostedlove

PLEASE NO SPIDER MITes I will send more pics....I have a macro lens and can take close ups
i will upload too min

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I have a bad ass video card and I can blow it up and see those little white dots on top of the leaves.
YOU HAVE SPIDER MITES!!! Dont be one of the peeps that think it cant happen to them. If you get any clones from anyone you need to protect you entire garden from them. You need a safe place for those clones you got firsthand to make sure thereare no mites, PM on them before you introduce them to your grow room and infest the whole room.
When I get new clones I bathe them in Avid, and stuff for PM. I leave them in a seperate room untill I am 100% sure there are no problems with the new clones.
Take those out of your grow room ASAP, Go buy some real stuff to kill mite eggs and adults. You probably need 2 different types of Miticides to combat this.
I learned the hard way a few years ago and will not let it happen again.
You need to act fast on this as it will spread like lice in a grow room and ruin your crop.
Deal with it now before you have a infestation you cannot get rid of.

Dont be in denial about having Spider Mites and think you took care of them. Always expect you have them when getting new clones and treat properly.

Good luck.

F

frostedlove

plants are outside-----tonight it will be 55 and they are now covered in sns 217

I will kill all the plants before they come inside......the room is a grow tent and today was first day they were in there......so its sut down and I have specail bleach for cleaning grow rooms

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Told ya so!!!

Go get some real stuff besides Neem oil to combat your issue. You need something to kill the eggs and adults.
Like I said, Floramite, Shuttle, or Avid. Most of this stuff will work for 2-3 weeks if not more. Not sure about the sns 217 stuff. Never heard or tried it before but I hope it works for you.

F

frostedlove

I wont fight this battle......I am not going to let the plants in the house. I will shut this show down for a week to clean and wait...... I am not spraying plants all the time

Rookie mistake no super inspection.......I F-d up once but not again.

sns217

A

amstercal

Dude, I'm glad you got some help other than from some dumb stoner that sees things that aren't there in pics. :-)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Single application of Avid worked for me, but it's difficult to get in California. Requires paying serious attention to the MSDS, instructions, etc.

F

frostedlove

Single application of Avid worked for me, but it's difficult to get in California. Requires paying serious attention to the MSDS, instructions, etc.

See all that stuff sounds bad.....I just dont want to fight it or put that stuff on my plants. I did not have them before so I can just start over, Plants were contained in tent so that is still sealed up and hosed down inside. and infested and non are outside---any plant that came in contact is removed. see what happens

Top Bottom