Is this powdery Mildew? Help =(

• Thread starter Door2theUnivers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Door2theUnivers

Hey guys unfortunitly a little bit of issues with Humidty came about when switching to 12/12. humidty hit 84H a few nights, I cut clones and brought them to the ez cloner , once again humidty hit 84H a night or two due to cool mist humidifier. Now i have some white crystal like formation on leafs and stem looks white powder. am i screwed>?

Is this powdery mildew help
Is this powdery mildew help 2
Is this powdery mildew help 3
Is this powdery mildew help 4
Is this powdery mildew help 5
View attachment EGG2.bmp View attachment THRIPS.bmp View attachment WTF.bmp
I

ibTheMan

looks like it, get some PM spray and you should be good.
it could be salt comen out also, its hard to tell.

D

Door2theUnivers

Is it true its uncurable?

I have read that once you get it it stays with the plants and is only manageable , obviously i cant have that if its the truth with new clones, also I heard people say that it takes more than 4 days to show up ( which these clones are 4 days old) So does that mean my flowering room is in trouble as well , I havent seen anything down there to this extent, but have had a week and half of high humidty at night 6-84H.

In any case flowering is about 2 weeks in , I will have to manage it untill harvest if possible , Clones I can kill if the case may be they are uncurable.

Whats the best PM spray ? I sprayed the Clones with Neem oil and h202 at 29 percent at 8 ml a gallon.

I

ibTheMan

Serenade works great, you should buy a sulfur burner they cost around $175 w/sulfur and even if you dont have PM you should burn once ah week or so. if you do have PM you can burn once ah day for 3 to 5 hours for ah week str8, then once ah week up Until 2 1/2 weeks before harvest. spray any bad spots with serenade first.
84% RH is to high and PM loves it.

D

Door2theUnivers

added some pics from my 200x digital scope

I added some attachments from my 200x scope i first thought they may have been possible thrips , but now im thinking that it may be wpm spores? any one with experience seeing white powedery mildew or other fungy seen similar?

M

MTM

Thats pm bro,I had to get a sulfer burner,you have spores in your grow now,I like to have never got rid of that shit..If I did not get a burner Id still be fighting that shit today..All of those sprays are nothing but a waist of money...

D

Door2theUnivers

How do you clean a room after harvest to insure no more wpm spores exist

How do you clean a room after harvest to insure no more wpm spores exist?

P

primeform

That looks like more then powdery mildew. looks like some leaf disease too. Did your clones have those dark and brown spots on the leaves when you put them in the EZ clone? looks like you need to start with some healthier cuts to start with. Your best bet is to get rid of the powdery in your mother plant with Eagle 20 and then take fresh cuttings after its gone.

D

Door2theUnivers

Cuttlings looked great ,After the neem oil the black apeared, Should i let these clones finish or kill them ?

M

MTM

How do you clean a room after harvest to insure no more wpm spores exist?

I clean my room with bleach after I burn sulfer for about 3 hours,I do this after each harvest.Some people are burning on flowers in the 4th week,

Electro

Electro

That doesnt look like Powder Mildew in the pics, that looks more like PH issues and your leaves are dying. If those clones are over a week old the humidity can hurt them if its too high..They look quite wet in the picture cause its too humid in your room.. They are definitely at risk of disease if that high humidity is constant. If you ever have PM or think you have it, dunk your vegging plants in Spectracide Immunox, it will cure the PM systemically and will keep new plant growth PM free. If you have PM, you have to find out why.. Usually humidity related.

B

Buddy Flowers

looks like PM is the least of your problems. those cuttings look terrible

D

Door2theUnivers

Killed the clones last night ..

Def was some type of fungus it was spreading , stalk had white powedry mildew , def humidty issues , the clones looked really good when we cut them, The black brown spots that make them look terrible was after dunking them in a neem oil solution at the rate provided on the Dynagro neem oil bottle , which was probablly too high , so tonight I get to dump ez cloner and clean the shit out of the room. all because of the dam humidifer i used didnt have a humidistat on it , just med .hi low.

Im going to use simplegreen to clean the walls since bleach will devestate the paint in the former bedroom now veg room. I am going to order a sulver burner i guess this friday. Im just really hoping the issue didnt start down in the flower room and was able to thrive in the clone room.

Do you think i really need to use a sulfer burner ? or simple greening the floors walls , and equipment be suficient?

D

Door2theUnivers

I would be hesitive about using that Spectracide branded Spectracide Immunox since it says outdoor use only and wait 90 days before you harvest after spraying on certain vegtables) trying to grow meds and as organic as possible

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
what is the concentration(ppm) of your solution in the ez cloner?
before I used a chlorine filter for my tap water i used to get a salty buildup on my stems and small chutes. LOOKED JUST LIKE THAT!
ive been dealing with pm alot lately and it seems to first show its face as small patches on leaves.
maybe your solution is too strong.

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
nevermind that d2u. looked closer. I Used Serenade/Sulfur burner to treat after sterilizing the room and replacing carbon filters. Azamax/sulfur burner through veg to prevent.

D

Door2theUnivers

ya ph was fine checked with calbration before etc,. used clonex tap water and dyna grow protekt , h202 , ph 5.8-6.0, chiller 70 degrees etc, just fucked up on the dam humidifier and it legit was a fog machine in there for a night , next day it started showin signs and got worse pics really dont show how bad it was

D

Door2theUnivers

Cleaned room and ez clone and started over and day 2 same thing !

So I went around the room sprayed bleach solution on everything to best of my ability , Cleaned ez cloner with h202 29 percent and bleach , Cut new clones and day two back to having white crystalish things apearing on the plants, and as well on the cloner its self where water sprayed out a little and built up. it only took one day , this cant be wpm can it in one day?:> as a percaution to save genetics i cut some clones and put them in soil in a differnt room with no issues so far so i know its not pre clone infection and mothers also look fine

I suspect its nutrient build up?

I am using spring water / h202 at 2ml per gallon and Protekt at 5 ml per gallon ph is 5.8-6.0 as well as a vitagrow 3 part clone soultion. The only thing new is the Protekt,

COULD THE PROTEKT be whats building up as a white crystal perhaps coming out of the pourus leave it seems to be coming from the shoots etc of the clones

D

Door2theUnivers

didnt look anything like botrysis and it was one day of that but i cleaned and restarted since and its back again so im wondering if its nutesalt

Top Bottom