Is this powdery Mildew? Help =(

• Thread starter Door2theUnivers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Ontopofthe661

idk.i believe some root gel /rooting hormone leaves a white residue after applied.not too sure what im looking for or where in the pic exactly

D

Door2theUnivers

heres a better pic , this is after 24 hrs in the cloner, before it was perfectly healthy not a spec of white or anything on it. doesnt that seem to fast for wpm and also all the pics i seen online look way differnt for wpm idk

Photo
D

Door2theUnivers

Some more pics

So theres been alot of yellowing going on all i have done is misted with straight water a couple times and tried to remove some of this substance with a wet sponge. The neoprene collar has a lot of white are the slices where u insert clone , would this make sense to be possibly h202 or silca instead of wpm?

IMG 2601
IMG 2608
NEOPRENEWHITE
IMG 2602
D

Door2theUnivers

LOl i know , 3 weeks in , had no choice 1st batch i killeed cause of this issue but now am not so sure what the issue is since it happend again in 1 day

D

Door2theUnivers

also the clones in soil are doing good and they are a day older than these (7 days old) no signs of white crystal expelling from the tips and on the leafs. but they are in a differnt room .

Top Bottom