Is This Pre-flowering

• Thread starter Ilovetogrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

Ilovetogrow

As I've mentioned, it's my 1st year grow, so since its pre-flowering stage, do I start to use bloom fertilizer now?

dannyk892009

dannyk892009

I wouldnt just yet. Personally I would push it a bit more with veg nutes. Once the new growth is indicating flowering has started, I would throw in bloom. Dont try and supplement lighting with them. Just a little noob hazing. Those are perfect as they are and you wouldn't want to mess that up. Next year get em to a nice size indoors then move outside according to weather.

dannyk892009

dannyk892009

I worked on 30 monsters last year in grass valley, 15 blue dream 15 gorilla glue. We took the first cuts off weeks before the plants were finally cut to stumps. Once you're ready to harvest you'll have to see what is good to go and even leave smaller growth to get some light and keep growing

I

Ilovetogrow

Wow.. very nice.. motivate me more now and I don't feel so bad that mine is only 5 feet and pre-flowering already and it will stop growing and I only get 1 Lbs per plants.

I

Ilovetogrow

Anything I could do to help better it before harvest time to gain more pounds out of it? I am so new to this and any advice will be greatly appreciated.

I

Ilovetogrow

If these plants already pre-flowering, how much longer will it be ready for harvest and how much bigger more will it grow?

Crop Duster

Crop Duster

Ilovetogrow,
It is odd that only one of them is beginning to flower. Maybe it is getting more shade than the others? I think 5 feet will yield you more then enough medication. Especially since you have 13.
I have a Alien OG outside right now that is already in full flower. And mine is only 4 feet tall.

5 ft in veg will end up 7-8 ft when finished, my plant was 5.5 ft when transitioning, now it is reaching past 7 and will likely give me 3-5 lbs. and end up 8-9 ft lol
Is that stump in front of the plant from last year's run?!

I

Ilovetogrow

I have 13 plants in big box as shown on pictures and I plant them outdoor in mid May and yes, only one plants pre-flowering. All of them have the same sun rise to sun dawn. Maybe i did something wrong..

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

If these plants already pre-flowering, how much longer will it be ready for harvest and how much bigger more will it grow?
Depending on the variety they could stretch to almost double. One of the Best thing you can do is put a layer of high-quality compost. Keep it away from the trunk though.

S

Socalking

My guess is that it will keep stretching for another week or so before going into full flower, they can stretch a lot or not too much, depends on strain, I think that it will get pretty big, probably 7 ft or more by the time it is done, not sure though, too many variables

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Hello THC community,
A lot of you have been very helpful in giving me great advices on my first year outdoor grow. Can many of you tell me is this plant pre-flowering or just new growth? It's only almost August and the daylight is still long. Can a plant go into flowering now? This is OG Kush strain. Please help me defined. Thank you all.
Growing Outdoors is a whole nother ballgame. Your crop looks fantastic and everything is falling into place for you. Mother Nature has been very kind to you. Just lay back and Spark one up and let nature take its course.

Underthesun

Underthesun

Dude, do not worry. Look at those things. You will be sitting pretty if you keep up the good work. They grow very fast this next month, watch out!

Top Bottom