Is This Re-veg?

• Thread starter Meakanu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Meakanu

Meakanu

howzit guys.
One of my three plants in da room has started a new stem out da top of the buds!
But dosnt really look like veg growth, looks more like bud growth.
But I am worried the plant is going to east to much energy on this shit and will effect yield. I am thinking about snipping them all off but wanted to get some input on the issue before I take dat kine action!
The problem plant was from seed. Out of the 4 seeds I popped of this strain. One was male and two had the duck foot mutation. So it could be wack genetics. But she sure is frosty!
No light leaks, pest, ph fluctuation, temps have been 66-75 consistently. RH fluctuates between 35-55%
I did notice it after giving them a PK boost and thought maybe was a little to much so I deluted down da res a little with a mix not containing PK boost.
Anyway any reply’s are aprecated!
Thanks farmers

Is this re veg
Is this re veg 2
Is this re veg 3
Is this re veg 4
Meakanu

Meakanu

You've got a light leak or your 12/12 is off. Snap a pic of other plants. I think I see more deformed flowers.
Idk bro.
I was very carful to idinify any light leeks. I even got all the power strips taped up. And I disassembled all the timers that had a light and bypassed the little bulbs in da wiring.
I’ve actually been running 11 1/2 light and 12 1/2 dark for the last 3 weeks.
Forgot to say before, today is day 48 of flowering.
I took these pics yesterday
Thanks for da reply bro

CB0F9A52 86EE 4FCC A566 4E3B476AECDE
4C14B078 0C90 45B5 8A39 1825EB04DFEC
1CD3B30A B628 4248 B1AC 007DADFBEF6A
105844D6 67F8 4EE9 8349 9E28A0D73456
Meakanu

Meakanu

Ok I’m pretty sure this is reveg.
One of my timers went wack and started turning on in the middle of the night @CaliRooted
Issue is fixed now. But what adverse affect should I expect?

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Yeah man you deffo got a reveg there dude.a pretty bad one.how many plantz are showing reveg?exact same thing happened to me before but a few weeks earlier in bloom and it added bloody ages to my finishing time and the nugs ended up with loads wee twigs running through the middle of my nugs.plus the quality was no were near what it should have been but i think with your plants being at day 48 it may be best to just chop early before they start to reveg and end up with nugs that will most probably start to reveg which will fuck up the buds substantually.
Thats what i would do if its an 8/9 week strain your running.not saying its deffo the right thing to do but thats what i would do in your situation.
Oh and if your useing segmented timers with high output lights they fuck up regularly.its best to get a digital timer.theyr only £10 or so (about $15 USA) and theyr a million times more reliable than the 15min segmented timerz.

Last edited:
Meakanu

Meakanu

Yeah man you deffo got a reveg there dude.a pretty bad one.how many plantz are showing reveg?exact same thing happened to me before but a few weeks earlier in bloom and it added bloody ages to my finishing time and the nugs ended up with loads wee twigs running through the middle of my nugs.plus the quality was no were near what it should have been but i think with your plants being at day 48 it may be best to just chop early before they start to reveg and end up with nugs that will most probably start to reveg which will fuck up the buds substantually.
Thats what i would do if its an 8/9 week strain your running.not saying its deffo the right thing to do but thats what i would do in your situation.
Oh and if your useing segmented timers with high output lights they fuck up regularly.its best to get a digital timer.theyr only £10 or so (about $15 USA) and theyr a million times more reliable than the 15min segmented timerz.
It’s really only this plant that’s doing it. The other two are way more indica leaning. They are a few random single leaves on the other two but nothing like the sativa one.

Meakanu

Meakanu

So I’m going to top them lol
Going to look everything over and snip any stems I see growing from the tops of buds. My thinking is that this should force the plants to stop wasting energy on the new growth and get back to fucusing on the exsisting buds.
I’m not wanting to harvest early, I need to let them go longer for my own medication needs.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Its stress resin by the look o it.alot o times when plants are stressed in some way they throw out loadsa resin heads

Top Bottom