Is this ready for harvest ?

• Thread starter TheGoodFinisher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheGoodFinisher

Hi guys , in your opinion do you think this could be ready or should I give it more time ?

Is this ready for harvest
Is this ready for harvest 2
Is this ready for harvest 3
T

TheGoodFinisher

It's not ready. Those white stigmas would be red if it were near ready.

This is one leafy girl. I don't envy the trimming job you have ahead of you. BTW, have you scoped this plant for pests?
Hi,
I’m a newbie to this and yes it did cross my mind today as to how the hell do I trim it .I’ve not seen any evidence of pests at all , I and others thought that the discolouration of the leaves was down to the plant nearing its end of life ?
This plant is a bit of a runt as you’ll see in the full size picture…
D015C2D3 2A01 49F3 9A0E E891B7FF75CE

CookiesLikeWhoa

CookiesLikeWhoa

How old is it? Auto? Photo?

Those are usually some good ball park indicators for how close to chop you are.

T

TheGoodFinisher

These are from the same seeds …
I can’t get the bloody photos to go around the right way
F5C4EC31 8BED 4C3F ADA6 C2C83E6062AA

06D7452A 44D2 4512 9D8D C71BE0FB37EB
CookiesLikeWhoa

CookiesLikeWhoa

Usually Auto's go 60-70 days, some stains a bit longer. If you're at 6 weeks you still have another 3-4 to go IMO.

Check the breeders site, most have recommended durations.

T

TheGoodFinisher

Usually Auto's go 60-70 days, some stains a bit longer. If you're at 6 weeks you still have another 3-4 to go IMO.

Check the breeders site, most have recommended durations.
I agree mate but as it’s such an oddity of a plant I thought I could mature early, it started flowering after 3 weeks, as have the others in the earlier photos

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Hi,
I’m a newbie to this and yes it did cross my mind today as to how the hell do I trim it .I’ve not seen any evidence of pests at all , I and others thought that the discolouration of the leaves was down to the plant nearing its end of life ?
This plant is a bit of a runt as you’ll see in the full size picture…View attachment 1267361
Well, I guess the trimming job won't go too long, after all.

This plant isn't fading yet. What made me ask about pests are the tiny, pinpoint yellow spots that seem to follow the veins.

CookiesLikeWhoa

CookiesLikeWhoa

I agree mate but as it’s such an oddity of a plant I thought I could mature early, it started flowering after 3 weeks, as have the others in the earlier photos
3 weeks is a bit early, but I find my auto's usually flower around 4 weeks.

In either case the best indicator is your trichomes and how much they have matured. You can tell your plant hasn't bulked up yet and filled out its buds either.

Top Bottom