Is this ready, week 10

• Thread starter nufc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nufc

hello, this is my first grow, the seed was a bagseed its a sativa and in 2 days it will be week 10 of flower. Iv been flushing for 1 week ive just been giving her cold water and molasses. Does she look ready to chop? The trichs look most milky and a few yellow ones, most of the hairs are orange/brown and receded. I was thinking of giving her a few more days then 2 days dark, does that sound okay?

DSC02387
DSC02393
DSC02389
DSC02390
DSC02391
DSC02394
DSC02398
DSC02400
DSC02405
DSC02420
S

sir_diesel

Get a microscope, when the trics are milky/browny u wAnt tochop it, but 10 weeks should be more than enough

N

nufc

thanks...ive got a 60x microscope but its quite small and only works well when u have it flat on a table but i can see the odd amber one ive looked all over the plant

S

sir_diesel

Put it right into the bud, 1 iv got has a light and uv light on it, so it makes the trics shine

phenotyper

phenotyper

It looks like it revegged, and then flowered again. It probably won't get much more done at this point. Do you have light leaks?

P

paulycali

If you think its ready wait a week

Hard to tell from the pics

Almost ready for sure

Plant looks weird but looks like some dank bud up in there

Best of luck :)

Dunge

Dunge

How is it that "dark days before harvest" has such legs.
Can't do much harm I suppose.
Must be in a FAQ someplace.

As for optical devices for detail viewing; I have just purchased for little money, some glasses. They have two illuminated loops attached.
I removed one loop (not sure what good two loops pointed at different targets is) and affixed a rubber band to hold it on my head, and it is the best way I have found to view flowers. The loop stays comfortably in position, and I steady my head relative to the target. Works better than any of six other candidates.

As to the big question, based on your testimony, I say harvest now.

N

nufc

It looks like it revegged, and then flowered again. It probably won't get much more done at this point. Do you have light leaks?

no the room is 100% dark but it had 1 light leak on new years eve. i left a light on but that was the only time, what makes u think there was a light leak? how does it look like it re-vegged

phenotyper

phenotyper

no the room is 100% dark but it had 1 light leak on new years eve. i left a light on but that was the only time, what makes u think there was a light leak? how does it look like it re-vegged

If you look, your main apical stem has turned back into stem after the full bud and produced another stacking of buds. That probably shouldn't have happened and could have been caused by a variety of things. That looks like revegging OR some sativas are known to foxtail in the last leg of their life. Either way, she is as done as she will probably ever be. Chop er down, cure that lady and start anew!

N

nufc

Yeah i see what you mean, but it has basicly been like that from the start of flower. I think she streched abit because i had the light a bit higher, is it okay to harvest after only a week of flushing i will give her a big flush tomorrow with just water then in the dark and harvest monday thanks for the help

convex

convex

That growth pattern with the stacking and single leaf's is not uncommon with a sativa.

If she has stopped swelling and you are seeing some amber then you should be good to go.

Cheers

N

nufc

That growth pattern with the stacking and single leaf's is not uncommon with a sativa.

If she has stopped swelling and you are seeing some amber then you should be good to go.

Cheers

thanks mate :) ill harvest this monday and ill post some pics and dry weight
cheers

beast

beast

harvest !

shes ready ... I have eye glasses and without fancy micoscopes I can see tric. standing attention & when hairs start turning amber shes gettin close ...the flushing is important to get unwanted chemicals out of your bud u will not be sorry for that sweet , smooth smoke....I flush for two weeks and starting to use humbolts flush...you did great for first grow...alot of grows are trying to figure what u did right !
Best of luck friend !

BEAST

N

nufc

shes ready ... I have eye glasses and without fancy micoscopes I can see tric. standing attention & when hairs start turning amber shes gettin close ...the flushing is important to get unwanted chemicals out of your bud u will not be sorry for that sweet , smooth smoke....I flush for two weeks and starting to use humbolts flush...you did great for first grow...alot of grows are trying to figure what u did right !
Best of luck friend !

BEAST

thanks alot :) i didnt even think i would make it to flower so im happy :D
cheers

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
yeah, you did great!

I had some buds do that foxtail stacking a bit. but Nothing like that!
Wow!
Pretty cool

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

WOW that's a big fox tail.. Looks done 2 me.. Maybe pic a Lil nug & fast dry it & see how u like it great 1st grow tho

Top Bottom