Is this real?? what has this world come to??!?!

• Thread starter mrfreeze682
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mrfreeze682

mrfreeze682

ok so im looking for my tools and consumables right? and then i come across 1 cubic yard of some super soil nothing needed superman grow worm castings for 1 thousand dollars a bag…. i feel stupified….🫣🫣🫣

Is this real what has this world come to
DoobieBro462

DoobieBro462

ok so im looking for my tools and consumables right? and then i come across 1 cubic yard of some super soil nothing needed superman grow worm castings for 1 thousand dollars a bag…. i feel stupified….🫣🫣🫣
Bro that like a half pallet of soil. Are you going to grow 50+ plants?

Trixie

Trixie

1 cubic yard is 202 gallons of the substrate and will fill up 67 three-gallon plant containers or 40 Five gallon plant containers.. Using soil that is amended will save a lot of money on amendments and fertilizers. Believe it or not, this is a good buy if you have a large commercial garden it would pay to purchase a few large totes of the super mix.

mrfreeze682

mrfreeze682

1 cubic yard is 202 gallons of the substrate and will fill up 67 three-gallon plant containers or 40 Five gallon plant containers.. Using soil that is amended will save a lot of money on amendments and fertilizers. Believe it or not, this is a good buy if you have a large commercial garden it would pay to purchase a few large totes of the super mix.
wow so this is a good buy then?? im only growing 2 plants at a time indoors but i have a vegetable
garden outside

mrfreeze682

mrfreeze682

Thats called a super sack. It's huge. Industrial sized.
ahh …. i thought the price was out of this world but i guess its a good price for all the amendments. or so i seem to be told. this means i can add this and not buy anything else and just water right??

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

wow so this is a good buy then?? im only growing 2 plants at a time indoors but i have a vegetable
garden outside
It's the equivalent of paying about $25 for a 1 cu. ft. bag of soil. How much is a 1 cu. ft. bag of complete soil at your local grow store?

Personally, I'd expect more of a savings when buying so much, but maybe I'm wrong.

Top Bottom