Is this Redness normal

• Thread starter Green buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
forsaken

forsaken

Those red stems are interesting, particularly if the trait is genetic. Very cool. Love the variety of colors that can be expressed in cannabis plants.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Yea that is pretty red. However, its my experience that red or purplish stems aren't always indicative of Mg deficiencies. I have vegged and flowered many strains that show this pheno. Flowers always turned out very nice and robust. This isn't a guarantee that it isn't a Mg in your case, just sayn my runs have always been great even with red or purple stems. But like SM said try a foliar app and wait a few hours if it clears up then it was a Mg thing. Use foliar as you will get a quicker response.
FWIW

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Here, let's see if I can get some pix of BOG's LSD up.

Just a note, I've never seen reddened petioles changed by Mg applications or deficiencies. P yes, Mg no. :)

K, two LSD. One is in the ground and is becoming an Amazonian lady. The other is still in a 3gal grow bag.

IMAG1291
IMAG1292
INbreed312

INbreed312

I had procured some DJ short blueberry beans several years back from harborside Oakland, I popped 1 and lost the pack, but that one was fem and the branches were solid purple start to fin, calmg or not. Was wonderful structure and flavor

J roc

J roc

its either a kush lineage strain you got their, or its an mg deficiency. If its a problem with mg, you can easily fix that using epsom salt. Great solution if you're on a budget...

Latest posts

Top Bottom