Is this revegging or beginning of foxtailing?

• Thread starter Guiltydwight
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Guiltydwight

Guiltydwight

I'm at the beginning of week 9 on this autoflower grown in promix hp with worm casting, powerbloom and all purpose fertilizer gaia green and epsom salt . I'm just wondering if she's OK I haven't grown long enough and never seen my plants do this before thanks
Is this revegging or beginning of foxtailing
Is this revegging or beginning of foxtailing 2

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Yes I've never seen that kind of growth before it just seems in the last 2 weeks there wasn't much happening then these new little growth all of a sudden
You’re almost at the finish line. I wouldn’t worry about it. I don’t know autos but yours looks nice and plump. What’s the worst that can happen in the next 14 days?

If you have more of these keep notes so you can compare the next grow.

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

I had a Sativa foxtail on me growing beside two Indica plants. Couldn’t make it happy without upsetting the other two.

It never got plump or pine tree shape. It did smell like pine though.

N1ghtL1ght

N1ghtL1ght

Staff
Supporter
You gotta try and upfertilize a bit (something that has nitrogen in it) for the plant to be able to flower out properly. You've already lost all fanleaves due to chlorosis and these are the panels where main photosynthesis happens. Still some weeks left until cut.

B

BadFish_Genetics

I'm at the beginning of week 9 on this autoflower grown in promix hp with worm casting, powerbloom and all purpose fertilizer gaia green and epsom salt . I'm just wondering if she's OK I haven't grown long enough and never seen my plants do this before thanks View attachment 1333656View attachment 1333657
Looks normal to me, looks like it's in its final 3 weeks of flowering and thriving it's last final white hairs for its final swell and ripening. I don't see any foxtailing as of yet, maybe I missed them??. What's the flowering period for this strain were looking at?

Guiltydwight

Guiltydwight

Looks normal to me, looks like it's in its final 3 weeks of flowering and thriving it's last final white hairs for its final swell and ripening. I don't see any foxtailing as of yet, maybe I missed them??. What's the flowering period for this strain were looking at?
The packaging said 8 weeks

strider26554

strider26554

for an auto ,, that is one nice plant, most that ive seen and grown dont make it close to this stage before they are deficient in some micro nutrient only found in minute quantities on the third moon of europa, and need the exact color of light available only on the blue moon at noon in the third week of august for six seconds and have to be watered daily with triple filtered reverse osmosis desalinization run off from the summit of an erupting volcano somewhere in the southern pacific., but i digress, foxtailing (if thats whats happening) isnt always a bad thing, and while we r on the topic, why did you cut all nitrogen,, if you actually did , that might be part of the problem, i use nitrogen amost until i flush right before harvest,, buds are green also and sugar leaves NEED nitrogen,

Guiltydwight

Guiltydwight

for an auto ,, that is one nice plant, most that ive seen and grown dont make it close to this stage before they are deficient in some micro nutrient only found in minute quantities on the third moon of europa, and need the exact color of light available only on the blue moon at noon in the third week of august for six seconds and have to be watered daily with triple filtered reverse osmosis desalinization run off from the summit of an erupting volcano somewhere in the southern pacific., but i digress, foxtailing (if thats whats happening) isnt always a bad thing, and while we r on the topic, why did you cut all nitrogen,, if you actually did , that might be part of the problem, i use nitrogen amost until i flush right before harvest,, buds are green also and sugar leaves NEED nitrogen,
I did that this morning I added some worm castings and water

Top Bottom