Is this saveable? I sprayed a Baking soda solution on Yesterday

• Thread starter Skymight
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skymight

Skymight

Hi there, So yesterday I saw a patch in my cannabis plant that i Sprayed with Bicarbonate Soda in water and today it looks pretty bad..

We are super close to harvesting a and i don't want this to be completely gone.

Is this still save-able and smoke-able?

I'm sure there's nothing i can do now but I'd please like to know if this is still good to harvest.

I did pull most of the leaves that had curled up on those branches

Is this saveable i sprayed a baking soda solution on yesterday
Is this saveable i sprayed a baking soda solution on yesterday 2
Is this saveable i sprayed a baking soda solution on yesterday 3
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I would rinse it off as much as possible to stop any further physical damage/burning. It should be OK to smoke but it will need careful trimming to make sure than most of the damaged leaves are taken off. I don't know how much the final product will be affected, but the plant should keep flowering until you are ready to chop... but the damaged areas won't re-grow. So... any new growth should be OK and if you can trim off the damaged leaves and pieces, then your final product should still be pretty good if you are already nearly ready to chop. In my opinion.

Skymight

Skymight

I would rinse it off as much as possible to stop any further physical damage/burning. It should be OK to smoke but it will need careful trimming to make sure than most of the damaged leaves are taken off. I don't know how much the final product will be affected, but the plant should keep flowering until you are ready to chop... but the damaged areas won't re-grow. So... any new growth should be OK and if you can trim off the damaged leaves and pieces, then your final product should still be pretty good if you are already nearly ready to chop. In my opinion.

Awesome thanks man, yeah I've got like 4 plants in that area and another VERY bushy one so not too much of my total final product shouldnt be too affected but still.
I asked my cousin and he said I should just bake the affected bud or make oil out of it or something.

It'll still be 10x better than the brown stuff you get here xD

but yeah thanks for the quick reply.

Latest posts

Top Bottom