Is this shatter?

• Thread starter ent
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MECCCA

nice work - was it intended? ;-) I can almost...taste it!
what did you use for product?

M

MTgrower

Did you heat it? That often clears it and hardens it. Looks nice to me.

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Wow that looks like a pretty pure end product there for BHO Nice Work! haha you hadda be using some good buds in it and def. some heat. Looks tasty, enjoy your meds! Take it easy man

E

ent

Its Amber resin....
and it looks tasty.

thank you sir, and it is quite tasty.

nice work - was it intended? ;-) I can almost...taste it!
what did you use for product?

i intended to make oil. i ran 2 ounces of buds and only got about 5 grams, so i'm glad the quality turned out the way it did. it was blue dream that i used.

Did you heat it? That often clears it and hardens it. Looks nice to me.

I purged it for about 10 days. I would fill up the sink with hot water from the faucet and let the pyrex dish float. Did that maybe twice a day. I think the water is around 120F out of my water heater.

Wow that looks like a pretty pure end product there for BHO Nice Work! haha you hadda be using some good buds in it and def. some heat. Looks tasty, enjoy your meds! Take it easy man

yah full buds, but no heat, other than the purge, if that's what you mean. i didn't boil any water just used it from the faucet. I purged for such a long time that may have had something to do with it.

E

edux10

that is some shatter for sure.

lots of time it is strain specific (or grow specific) as to how your resin will turn out. anything rock hard is deff shatter tho.

I think that stuff you got there is one of the most sought after forms. sometimes it can be more of a gel form which is bomb too.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
looks like some shatter to me,that is shatter if you throw it hard enough ;)

M

MTgrower

Haha. All this time I thought those little oil dishes were like the size of a standard ash tray. I have this cool antique ash tray from my great grandfather. Just a round, multicolored chunk of glass. I filled that fucker to the rim! Then I ordered a bunch of the little oil dishes from Aqualab and they are like the size of a half dollar!

All this time I was like, damn, these fools must be doing hella runs to fill all those ash trays.

I have to say, my favorite "oil dish" is a votive holder I got at bed, bath, and beyond. It has a deeper well than the purpose made oil dishes, and no pour spout for it to spill out.

Anyhow, yeah, that looks like shatter. That is what my shatter looks like anyhow.

Keep the wells pumping.

P

PeaceLuvPot

Haha. All this time I thought those little oil dishes were like the size of a standard ash tray. I have this cool antique ash tray from my great grandfather. Just a round, multicolored chunk of glass. I filled that fucker to the rim! Then I ordered a bunch of the little oil dishes from Aqualab and they are like the size of a half dollar!

All this time I was like, damn, these fools must be doing hella runs to fill all those ash trays.

I have to say, my favorite "oil dish" is a votive holder I got at bed, bath, and beyond. It has a deeper well than the purpose made oil dishes, and no pour spout for it to spill out.

Anyhow, yeah, that looks like shatter. That is what my shatter looks like anyhow.

Keep the wells pumping.

Hey there. 1st post here, but I been reading the oil threads for a couple of days. But I had to respond to this one, because I thought the EXACT same thing. I thought those dishes were bigger. So when I made my 1st batch of oil and did not even come up with a gram, I thought, damn, and they are filling those huge dishes. Then the dish I ordered came in and I had to sit there laughing. I love my little oil dish though. Peace.

Latest posts

Top Bottom