Is this slow growth for an auto?

• Thread starter Trichome_licker420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trichome_licker420

Trichome_licker420

hello, im new here (banned on FB) Day 17. Auto fems. Blueberry, amnisha and great white shark. Its day 17. They have not gotten any taller for the last couple days. 5gal fabric pots. (I think they are too big) and fox farm happy frog soil. 18/6 humidity is around 55-60 temp is average 73-80. Just did first nute feeding today. Under 2 mars hydro ts600's (im getting another one or just 1 big one) is this normal size for an auto entering week 3? TIA!!

Is this slow growth for an auto
Is this slow growth for an auto 2
Is this slow growth for an auto 3
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Yes they look good, and are now ready to be fed very lighley, i have been running autos 10 years and use a nice light veg food called botanacare Pro grow 1ml per USgal, after watering check your ph runoff, i then take a 16oz cup of water add a small bit from jug stir and feed, no worries only fish mulch and nitro, for flowering i use Atami Bloombastic 1/2ml per US gal go light lighter than veg food bc autos are notoriously easy to nute burn, pic is blueberry auto at 11 weeks plants was female but refused to flower so cut cycle to 12 12.

20210801 093921
20210724 142839
Trichome_licker420

Trichome_licker420

If you have ties you should lst you can get so much more that way and you’re at a goood stage to do it
When i do the leaves touch the soil. I dont want the nutes in soil to burn those leaf's. Unless thats a myth lol

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

When i do the leaves touch the soil. I dont want the nutes in soil to burn those leaf's. Unless thats a myth lol
I’ve never heard of that I heard of some people being afried that bugs would use that as a passage way up or moisture would build up under the leaf but it will pick itself up once it grows towards the light , I’ve seen people tie their plants like yours is now and get up to a quarter pound on a auto flower

Trichome_licker420

Trichome_licker420

Yes they look good, and are now ready to be fed very lighley, i have been running autos 10 years and use a nice light veg food called botanacare Pro grow 1ml per USgal, after watering check your ph runoff, i then take a 16oz cup of water add a small bit from jug stir and feed, no worries only fish mulch and nitro, for flowering i use Atami Bloombastic 1/2ml per US gal go light lighter than veg food bc autos are notoriously easy to nute burn, pic is blueberry auto at 11 weeks plants was female but refused to flower so cut cycle to 12 12.
Thats looking nice. My blueberries are the runts of my litter lol. I have FF nutes. I gave them first dose of grow big yesterday. I know fucks farm is also notorious for having hot nutrients so I went just under half recommended dose. At this stage how much water do you think they take up? Currently trying not to over/under water.

Trichome_licker420

Trichome_licker420

I’ve never heard of that I heard of some people being afried that bugs would use that as a passage way up or moisture would build up under the leaf but it will pick itself up once it grows towards the light , I’ve seen people tie their plants like yours is now and get up to a quarter pound on a auto flower
Im gonna tie down tonight.

Top Bottom