Is this slurricane finished growing?

• Thread starter Ilike2grow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ilike2grow

Ilike2grow

This guy has been in flower a long time now. I forgot to write down when I put it in flower so I don’t know how many weeks it is. This was a plant I put in my tent when my other plants were farther along so I never bothered topping or fimming it. I wasn’t expecting much from it either. Now look at how fat that cola grew. It’s much bigger then my other plants. I just don’t know if it’s finished as it keeps getting fox tails and they have white pistils on them. I looked close at the trics and there’s some amber ones on it. Any advice is appreciated.

Is this slurricane finished growing
Is this slurricane finished growing 2
Is this slurricane finished growing 3
Ilike2grow

Ilike2grow

Ok, if you think it’s ready I’ll chop it, I’ll wait till tomorrow before the lights turn on.

Ilike2grow

Ilike2grow

I was hoping it would get bigger, that’s one huge bud.

Ilike2grow

Ilike2grow

I just looked at it really close and it looks like its pushing out new buds, like before the pistil comes out and it’s all Curley like a ingrown hair. I want it to be really big but I don’t want any bud rot on the inside as it’s really big and tight. But it’s got alot of amber in it to. Is this the time of its last growth spurt? Im not sure as this is the biggest bud I’ve ever gotten so far.

Top Bottom