is it snake oil or naw?

• snake oil

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • real deal

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
burn4me

burn4me

Just wondering if anyone has heard of/used/have info about a product called thc booster. They also have a grow booster and bud booster. They are supposed to be strictly mary jane nutes.

http://marijuanabooster.com/ is the site. Thanks

burn4me

burn4me

Truthfully idk if it will get used for a while. Without proper info and or first hand experiences may have to wait until i have time to run side by sides. I will most definitely have a thread documenting used if i go for it.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Truthfully idk if it will get used for a while. Without proper info and or first hand experiences may have to wait until i have time to run side by sides. I will most definitely have a thread documenting used if i go for it.
Def something worth trying bro. Do I believe their claims no. But what if it adds 15%. Still a win imo. Only way to know for sure is to use it. Good luck. I'm watching young man. Lol!

sixstring

sixstring

i like how they tossed in the pic of the hot chic,hi bobby lol.prolly make your plants fall over and break with all the extra weight.50% more thc on a 20% thc plant sounds like hash on a stick lmao.i couldnt find the ingredients so i would say avoid it.

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

Thing is about stuff like this, you can grow a huge bud without it, I heard a saying once more root, more fruit, grow a larger plant get a bigger bud, or larger yields. The thing with everything whether its Cannabis or Tomatoes, your gonna have a take away. Grow huge buds on a small plant chances are the quality will suffer. A lot of the "HUGE" bud strains with stocks that are thick and strong and full of cellulose are Hemp type traits, sure they grow huge buds but they are not usually all that great. The best I have seen have been from drug type cannabis with the stems that barely support the smaller more potent quality buds. I have smoked some weed but the best has always been soil grown, as organic as possible, with all the ingredients in the soil that support a growth that only requires water and nothing else, O'Naturelle...

forsaken

forsaken

A buddy of mine gave this a try. Said it did SFA. 90% sure it was this...

Latest posts

Top Bottom