Is This Stem Or Root Rot?? How Can I Get Rid Of It Fast And Cheap? Will My Autoflowers Survive?

• Thread starter Lyla252628
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Assuming this is Stem Rot, Is it treatable?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• It's not Stem rot, but something else.

• Total voters
Lyla252628

Lyla252628

Is this Stem or Root Rot?? How can I get rid of it fast and cheap? Will my Autoflowers survive?
Any Advice is Appreciated. These are mainly Autoflowers which have been living outside here in Western Washington State. They were moved inside 5 days ago and put under a 1000K Grow Light. There are these little brown bugs crawling around in the Soil, do they play a part in my sick Ladies?? My plants still have a month or so to go before harvest. I have a Dehumidifier, would that help? I'm coming across quite a bit of literature naming Hydrogen peroxide as an Easy Solution, Is there any fact in this? I don't have much money to spend on a treatment so please keep that in mind. Thx everyone ✌

Is this stem or root rot  how can i get rid of it fast and cheap  will my autoflowers survive
Is this stem or root rot  how can i get rid of it fast and cheap  will my autoflowers survive 2
Is this stem or root rot  how can i get rid of it fast and cheap  will my autoflowers survive 3
Is this stem or root rot  how can i get rid of it fast and cheap  will my autoflowers survive 4
Is this stem or root rot  how can i get rid of it fast and cheap  will my autoflowers survive 5
Is this stem or root rot  how can i get rid of it fast and cheap  will my autoflowers survive 6
Is this stem or root rot  how can i get rid of it fast and cheap  will my autoflowers survive 7
Is this stem or root rot  how can i get rid of it fast and cheap  will my autoflowers survive 8
Is this stem or root rot  how can i get rid of it fast and cheap  will my autoflowers survive 9
Is this stem or root rot  how can i get rid of it fast and cheap  will my autoflowers survive 10
Is this stem or root rot  how can i get rid of it fast and cheap  will my autoflowers survive 11
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It sure looks like something was nibbling there. I see no other signs of rot going on, but if mice (or hornets, which will also do the same thing) can get in there at all, you may want to take some measures. If they girdle the plant they'll kill it.

Lyla252628

Lyla252628

No Seamaiden, There have been no mice or Hornets. I had Spider Mites a month back but they disappeared two days after I brang them inside and put them under the 1000K watt Grow Light and Fans

Lyla252628

Lyla252628

It sure looks like something was nibbling there. I see no other signs of rot going on, but if mice (or hornets, which will also do the same thing) can get in there at all, you may want to take some measures. If they girdle the plant they'll kill it.
Wow great input Tinderthumbs & Seamaiden. Maybe there WERE mice getting at them WHILE they were being Kept outside 24/7. Maybe they were snacking on my Ladies without my knowledge and I just did'nt notice until they were brought inside. I just figured it was Root or Stem rot based on my research and Image comparison online from other folks experiences with something similar.. So any advice on what if anything I can do to get my plants to harvest in a month? Thx ✌
bc they like to eat the stalk right at where u got the prob so I thought id ask

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
In a month..? I don't know if they'll be ready that soon, they look like they've only just started flowering. Don't overdo the nitrogen, go easy on feeding. That's my best advice right now.

Lyla252628

Lyla252628

Wow great input Tinderthumbs & Seamaiden. Maybe there WERE mice getting at them WHILE they were being Kept outside 24/7. Maybe they were snacking on my Ladies without my knowledge and I just did'nt notice until they were brought inside. I just figured it was Root or Stem rot based on my research and Image comparison online from other folks experiences with something similar.. So any advice on what if anything I can do to get my plants to harvest in a month? Thx ✌
In a month..? I don't know if they'll be ready that soon, they look like they've only just started flowering. Don't overdo the nitrogen, go easy on feeding. That's my best advice right now.
They are all Autoflowers. I noticed little brown bugs moving through the soil in the pots as well as up and down the bottom half of the Plants. Any Suggestions as to what threat these bugs pose?

20161026 155917
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It's another Spinosad product. Spinosad is effective, but not against everything.
They are all Autoflowers. I noticed little brown bugs moving through the soil in the pots as well as up and down the bottom half of the Plants. Any Suggestions as to what threat these bugs pose?
If they're moving quickly, then my best guess is that they are actually predators of other soil critters, not something that will eat your plants. In my world, they get left alone.

I've never worked with autos (intentionally) so I'm not the best person to assess your situation in that regard. :)

OldPine

OldPine

@Seamaiden brings up a very good point. If you don't know what bugs you have, you probably don't want to go around spraying things. I'd do a bit of research into different pests and try to identify what bugs you have. Look closely at your plants and see if you can find any evidence of damage that might be indicative of pests. Most of those little suckers (the bad ones) leave a big calling card for being so tiny.

Latest posts

Top Bottom