• Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Toomp

LoL do it bog we don't have time
To fool with males. I mean that in all kinds of ways

Max Frost

Max Frost

Looks and sounds great! I've got a pack of Sour Bubble and a pack of Lifesaver just waiting on a little room in the veg tent. (First I have to move out the Sour strawberry, sour Grape and Blue Moon Rocks that are vegging as I write this)! ;)

Loving your shit BOG...but I always have bro! You've been my fav breeder for years. Your genetics were one of my first really successful runs. I've been a huge fan ever since! Thanks for your dedication to your craft bro! Best, -Max

B

Buzzbait

My next purchase will be Bogs sour grape and boggle gum or blue moon rocks.The LSD and blue kush look nice also.I like how most of your strains finish fast,Im use to 10 or 11 week kushes .Im also interested in finding a male to breed to some of my seed lines Ive had going a few years now.I have a White larry and white Tahoe,which is both larry and two Tahoe phenos crossed to JJs white dawg male.The buds look and smell like larry only they get as big as your hip...Im just fooling around and try my seeds outside first.I got lucky and found some sound keepers and a good male..

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Thanks for your positive comments. My strains were all created with speed flowering as a very important trait like hardiness and quality yields.

I am proud to say that my customers come back for more and they almost always give positive reports. I must have gotten lucky but I consider it more than luck. I think my genetics were gifts from above...

You be the judge. ;). Bog

Baylife

Baylife

Your not gonna find better customer service then bog. Him and Mrs bog have extremely stable genetics, they stand behind their genetics, they love what they do and their hard work has gifted us beautiful medicine. I had the pleasure of meeting them at this year's emerald cup while they were handing out free nugs. I bought (1) pack of jesus og from subcool himself and he charged me $100!!! Bog sold me packs of 15 for a fraction of the price....subcool and his ugly green fedora sold out while breeders like bog still operate with integrity.

Swell

Swell

Those Bushy old growers have the best customer service i've ever experienced in the seed industry, hands down.

Above and beyond to say the least.

They're personable, experienced, and knowledgeable. They both give decades of experience and guidance on many forums.

They are so generous with information and supreme genes that they really need to be inducted into the cannabis hall of fame (if they already aren't.)

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

You are too kind.

I once asked Danny Danko at HighTimes what a guy had to do to get inducted into the great breeders list.

I have won HT competitions and I have been around longer than many of those guys.

He said that I was at the top of his list. Maybe he wasn't serious but it would be a great honor. I told him most of my friends and competitors were already on the list! :)

Ah well, time will tell. Someday all our dreams should come true. Bog :)

T

Toomp

the sour bubble is the shit, I used to run it and loved it. I may have to get it again. it's one that is worth weeding through the males.
Do you clone? If its that good you don't want to let them get away. Never know when or where you gonna find the One

Nothing breaks ground that ain't got a bunch of cuttings Taken, for that reason Dont care if its kosher or Skunk1 lol. Also for that reason just no room for males. Waste of money,space,time, and soil. Unless you want to be a breeder.

P

PotDragon

is this stuff any good what of bog is worth buying ?

I first cracked BOG seeds in 2002. I have grown BogBubble, Bogglegum, Lifesaver, LSD, SweetCindy, and some stuff from the Plan B line.

They have always been exactly as described, have always germinated over 90%, have always pleased both the caregiver and the patient, and have always been a wise purchasing decision.

Plus he is a good dude.

T

Toomp

I first cracked BOG seeds in 2002. I have grown BogBubble, Bogglegum, Lifesaver, LSD, SweetCindy, and some stuff from the Plan B line.

They have always been exactly as described, have always germinated over 90%, have always pleased both the caregiver and the patient, and have always been a wise purchasing decision.

Plus he is a good dude.
How was life saver in comparison to the rest of his stuff

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Thanks Pot Dragon...the voice of experience.

The last of the Lifesaver has been listed and it will be summer before more are ready.

Try Sour Lifesaver while Lifesaver is out of stock or grab th last one... Bog

P

PotDragon

How was life saver in comparison to the rest of his stuff

Full disclosure...my former partner was gifted a pack of Lifesaver prior to the first public release from BOG. At my expansion, I purchased 10 packs of Lifesaver and documented the whole grow on OG. Although I have never met the man, I have chatted with him on TS, gotten pm on OG, and was among the early cheerleaders of his beans.

That said...

Lifesaver is among the top 5 strains I have grown. Flower quality, extract quality, yield, vigor, finish time....10 out of 10 my friend. So good, I just bought the last two packs. Look for the grape pheno....I still miss that Mom.

Slowitdown

Slowitdown

Sour strawberry is fire!!! Recommnded to me by bog i had a low ratio for males (only 2) out of my whole pack. Shes thriving in veg now and will move to flower soon. The gear is solid and for the price how the fuck could you complain?

T

Toomp

Full disclosure...my former partner was gifted a pack of Lifesaver prior to the first public release from BOG. At my expansion, I purchased 10 packs of Lifesaver and documented the whole grow on OG. Although I have never met the man, I have chatted with him on TS, gotten pm on OG, and was among the early cheerleaders of his beans.

That said...

Lifesaver is among the top 5 strains I have grown. Flower quality, extract quality, yield, vigor, finish time....10 out of 10 my friend. So good, I just bought the last two packs. Look for the grape pheno....I still miss that Mom.
If you reverse let me know

Top Bottom