Is this the beginning of nute burn?

• Thread starter dazedX_Xspirit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dazedX_Xspirit

dazedX_Xspirit

Hey all! I just was wondering what your opinions might be on these leaves. Im running RDWC.
pH5.5
h2o reservoir temp 66
ppm 1080
Room temp 71-77
Room humidity 70%
Im thinking because I added humic/fulvic acids for the first time that and I'm going full strength with my nutes that it is a beginning form of nute burn. Any input would be appreciated thanks all!

March27x2
March27x1
Last edited:
Oldguy71

Oldguy71

5.5 is about the lower limit for hydro. Why so low? I’d raise the ph to 5.9-6 for a few days to help uptake of nutrients that are better absorbed at higher ph levels. 1080 ppm is pretty high too. Wouldn’t hurt to drop it like 10% and see if things smooth out.

dazedX_Xspirit

dazedX_Xspirit

5.5 is about the lower limit for hydro. Why so low? I’d raise the ph to 5.9-6 for a few days to help uptake of nutrients that are better absorbed at higher ph levels. 1080 ppm is pretty high too. Wouldn’t hurt to drop it like 10% and see if things smooth out.
Hey thanks for your reply! My ph was so low because my ph reader was not calibrated properly but I am now sitting at 5.8, after I corrected that mistake lol. I have been using the General Hydroponics feeding chart for PPM, as I am not very experienced I am just following the chart they give out, they recommend the PPMs to be pretty high, I guess. Have you found that you don't need such a high PPM in flower? Thanks for the help dude.

Top Bottom