Is this the best/easiest/safest way to make oil?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

I always have a friend make my BHO but he's dinging me 25% every time and thats to much knowing I can buy a Tamisium extractor and from the looks, it seems fairly simple.

Any tips for safety and quality would be appreciated.
Also I'm going to run the 8 oz unit and wa wondering the length of time it would take to run a cycle with the heating jackets?

Also upkeep/cleaning and safety. Let me know all info on these units would be greatly appreciated.
Is it worth it?

Blaze

Blaze

A 25% cut is very modest, most people I know with similar agreements split it 50/50, your friend is hooking you up IMO. As for legal safety, keep in mind that getting caught with tubes or an extractor carries a federal minimum of 5 years in jail. They consider it the same as getting caught with a meth lab, so be damn careful where and how you make it if you decide to buy a Tamisium. As for not blowing yourself up, the number one rule is do not do it inside, especially in your house. Keep away from anything that could ignite the butane - pilot lights, electronic devices, etc. If you do end up doing it inside, make sure it is in an out-building that is well ventilated and does not have nay of the mentioned ignition sources.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

I said the same shit. Which is why I started asking the question on the farm

monkeymun

monkeymun

I always have a friend make my BHO but he's dinging me 25% every time and thats to much knowing I can buy a Tamisium extractor and from the looks, it seems fairly simple.

Any tips for safety and quality would be appreciated.
Also I'm going to run the 8 oz unit and wa wondering the length of time it would take to run a cycle with the heating jackets?

Also upkeep/cleaning and safety. Let me know all info on these units would be greatly appreciated.
Is it worth it?

Does it have to be BHO? You could consider doing QWISO instead. Far safer, easy and as the name suggests, quick.

Delerium

Delerium

What about propane?
Supposed to taste better than butane.
You need the medium sized Tamisium the small one is a waste, might as well use cans and a tube. 5k

Graywolf

Graywolf

You can use Propane in a Terpenator using a refrigerant recovery pump, but not a passive recovery Tamisium or Lil Terp, unless you have a means of dropping the recovery tank temperature below around -42C.

Albeit spendy, the Tamisium is a nice unit, but sloooooooooooow compared to using a pump, and limited in what it can do by the process itself. For instance, it also can't make cotton candy shatter.

Graywolf

Graywolf

25% for processing is a home run...I wouldn't even consider making it myself for that price..

For what it's worth, I used to extract for 50% to get material for the cancer program. Even at that, 50% of crap is still crap, so you are at the mercy of "whut they brung." I ended up stuck with stuff I wouldn't use and couldn't give to anyone, plus having to dismantle and sterilize my equipment, after learning more about their use of pesticides.

Because our patients often have compromised immune systems, I've stopped extracting anything but "whut we grow ourselves", and donated material from certified growers whom I can trust.

Before agreeing to extract for any portion, I would have to know a lot about the material.

This coming from an ooooooooold toker, who blindly bought on the black market for years, and larwd knows what I ingested..............

Latest posts

Top Bottom