Is this the insect bites?

• Thread starter Werkish
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

Werkish

Hello!
Is this insect bite? Have been looking for insects on the underside of leaves but can't find any.
Sometimes it looks as there are some very very small insects that flies, but are not sure. Could be dust from the earth.
Or could nutrient deficiency cause that?

http://img17.invalid.com/img17/6397/222pse.th.jpg

http://img840.invalid.com/img840/9250/1111nu.th.jpg

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yes that sure looks like somthing is chomping on that leaf.. Spray the whole plant down with azamax every 3 days for the next 12 days is what I would do..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

The important part would b 2 act fast.. When u see anything strange going on with ur plants.. Don't just sit there & let the issue get worse.. Act now & nip it in the bud.. The longer u wait the worse it gets.. I always treat my plants like I have issues I always spray & treat 4 pests even tho I don't have them that way I hopefully never get them

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Yup. MakinGoo is right on. Be proactive not reactive!

W

Werkish

I screwed up. I went down to my supermarket and the only thing I found was Provado plus. did a quick search on the internet and there were people who had used it both in flower and veg. So I sprayed all the plants (which is 2 weeks in flower) was trying not to hit the bud, but it hit probably them too.
But now I read a little more about provado plus and it seems very toxic.
Ingredients: Imidacloprid 0.025 weight -%
Merkaptodimetur 0,05 -%

Have I ruined my crop?
Will I be able to use the bud without health risks?
I have Pyrethrum 5EC on the way whith the mail.

Sorry for my English.

sebastien420

sebastien420

I screwed up. I went down to my supermarket and the only thing I found was Provado plus. did a quick search on the internet and there were people who had used it both in flower and veg. So I sprayed all the plants (which is 2 weeks in flower) was trying not to hit the bud, but it hit probably them too.
But now I read a little more about provado plus and it seems very toxic.
Ingredients: Imidacloprid 0.025 weight -%
Merkaptodimetur 0,05 -%

Have I ruined my crop?
Will I be able to use the bud without health risks?
I have Pyrethrum 5EC on the way whith the mail.

Sorry for my English.

i think u'll be fine.good luck bro.just needs a lil t.l.c.

Top Bottom