Is this to Bushy?

• Thread starter ThhDude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ThhDude

ThhDude

I am in week 5 of Veg and I have Low Stress Trained the plant. I have also removed some fan leafs. Does this look to bushy? Should i thin her or any suggestions

Is this to bushy
Timbo0716

Timbo0716

Looks good to me, i don't like to remove to many leaves....usually remove a few before flipping 12/12...then again at 21days flower.... 🤪

BigCube

BigCube

I agree with @Timbo0716 I only remove growth in veg to promote growth, I.E removing giant fan leaves that are shading tops I wish to keep below it.

A day or two before I flip to flower (sometimes the same day) I massively defoliat. Removing anything that grows below a certain line on the plant. Usually dictated by the scrog net, everything below the net gets removed. Along with the standard giant fan leaves blocking tops growth.

Then 3 or 4 weeks in I do it again. Once the buds are coming in and you can see what us what, I remove anything that will end up being popcorn fluff. Along with any fan leaves that are overlapping, specially if they are causing condensation between layers.

Then once more when I start my flush, I remove most the large fan leaves I can without hurting the flowers. Along with any half dead or massively yellowing leaves.

Hope this helps! 👍

Top Bottom