Is this too much light for my seedling?

• Thread starter Budfarmer21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moshmen

Moshmen

Thanks all! I found this at a local Rural King. Is the Spring water okay to work with until I can get my hands on a Ph tester? Also, when I transplant how big of a container do you recommend? I feel like the smarter option would be to get it out of the less than desirable conditions and deal with the possibility of transplant shock later.
That will work - and I would put it back in a solo cup for couple weeks makes watering easier imo

A small bag of chunky perlite will help when you up pot

Spring water works but not the greatest has lots of trace minerals some good some bad but it works

Your tap water ? Can you look up a report online ? Or at least ck the ppm ? Chances are good that plain ole tap water will work fine

Ph is still important but not as important in that soil there is buffers added to help correct ph .

B

Budfarmer21

Accor
That will work - and I would put it back in a solo cup for couple weeks makes watering easier imo

A small bag of chunky perlite will help when you up pot

Spring water works but not the greatest has lots of trace minerals some good some bad but it works

Your tap water ? Can you look up a report online ? Or at least ck the ppm ? Chances are good that plain ole tap water will work fine

Ph is still important but not as important in that soil there is buffers added to help correct ph .
According to my water company’s website the potable ph is 7.2. Which if I’m not incorrect is way too high, right? I’ll see if rural kind has any of the fish strip things while I’m there

Moshmen

Moshmen

Accor

According to my water company’s website the potable ph is 7.2. Which if I’m not incorrect is way too high, right? I’ll see if rural kind has any of the fish strip things while I’m there
A little yeah but not too bad we are more concerned with the content of the water , chlorine,iron, and Calcium and what is derived from , those kind of things

T

TinFoilHat

Accor

Grab a GH drop test kit off Amazon for like 10 bucks...one lasts me over 2 years lol. 7.2 is what my city rocks bud, no issues. Though in Coco I drop it to like 6.

Top Bottom