Oldman13

Soil mix 1/4 manure the rest organic potting all in one compost enriched with
- quarter cup bone meal
- quarter cup fish blood and bone
- quarter cup coffee beans
- under half cup chicken manure

2 600W leds
2 foot away

is this one preying, receiving too much light? Are they all preying??

the one circled is the one in second pic
LOL I wasn't expecting to see those tiny little baby girls hopefully girls – – will you ask if they were praying automatically a memory cell broke open flooded me with visions of plants that were praying for magnesium oh, but they would be much older than that:-) they would be at least old enough to date and we'll mature but when your cannabis plants have a magnesium deficiency they will begin to reach the sky and most likely begin to Yellow as they are praying for magnesium:-)

Oldman13

Oldman13

- quarter cup bone meal

2 600W leds
2 foot away

LOL I wasn't expecting to see those tiny little baby girls hopefully girls – – will you ask if they were praying automatically a memory cell broke open flooded me with visions of plants that were praying for magnesium oh, but they would be much older than that:-) they would be at least old enough to date and we'll mature but when your cannabis plants have a magnesium deficiency they will begin to reach the sky and most likely begin to Yellow as they are praying for magnesium:-)
That particular type of praying as you call it looks more like transpiration like it is transpiring meaning getting rid of it's excess water, all cannabis plants raise their leaves high and transpire hopefully I'm using the right wording here! But if you water your plants and they don't transfer you have a problem maybe! Possibly a humidity problem if they can't transpire properly although you may want to ask the experts and not me:-) keep up the good work get those little girls to right and proper age

Oldman13

Oldman13

That particular type of praying as you call it looks more like transpiration like it is transpiring meaning getting rid of it's excess water, all cannabis plants raise their leaves high and transpire hopefully I'm using the right wording here! But if you water your plants and they don't transfer you have a problem maybe! Possibly a humidity problem if they can't transpire properly although you may want to ask the experts and not me:-) keep up the good work get those little girls to right and proper age
It is a little hard to see in this picture but I wasn't expecting to find this when I asked Google about cannabis. Praying for magnesium , and I believe somewhere here I believe this person said they have never seen them pray before for magnesium although you can see it in this picture
Download 20210829 141744
if you look closely! They also referred to it as an old-timer phrase, LOL but yes your leaves will become yellowish and spotty. And to be honest you probably won't know what's wrong with them, not to mention it may have nothing to do with magnesium sulfate/ Epsom salt, at all that's why I said ask your experts LOL old-timer reference I don't know why anybody would say that:-) :-) :-)
- quarter cup bone meal

2 600W leds
2 foot away

Top Bottom