Is this too much or too little?

• Thread starter kevboe11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kevboe11

Is this too much or too little of a nutrient? Or a root problem? The soil gets dry before I water so I'm leaning towards a nutrient problem..... Thanks

Is this too much or too little
Is this too much or too little 2
Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

See the very dark green, some leaf tips curling down and under.
This is classic over feeding. Plants should be a nice lime green.

The brown spots are calcium deficiency.
This could be a shortage of calcium in the medium or it could be locked out due to very high nitrogen levels
in the potting medium ether way you need to address it or it will work it's way up the entire plant..

This far into flower, I'd suggest that you do not give this plant any more nitrogen than you have to.
She will need ( one ) good watering with high potassium levels.
Something like Pro-Mix 3-6-12 10ml per gallon should do nicely. This is about 300ppm Potassium.
Fallowed buy several weeks of high phosphorus blooming mix.
Something like this Monster Bloom 0-50-30 or other high phosphorus flowering booster.
This stuff 1/4 strength is plenty in a pot this size.

If you don't have Cal Mag on hand. Top dress with 1 tablespoon of Dolomite Lime.
1 tea spoon gypsum. Water it in.
This is Calcium, Magnesium, Iron and a few other goodies.

My .02

M

monkey47

Is this too much or too little of a nutrient? Or a root problem? The soil gets dry before I water so I'm leaning towards a nutrient problem..... Thanks
How long have you flipped them to 12/12 those bigger yellow spots on that one leaf happen to me to when my plants are getting clone strength nutrients for to long after they are adult plants. I used to have them during the later faces of bloom but I started to continue to use grow nutrients during first week of 12/12 because the grow so much during the first 2 weeks I can't imagine bloom feed can handle the requested amount of nitrogen.

It does not make sense to me. The part where your plants grows the most is the part where you start using nutrients low in nitrogen ? I always read people saying magnesium deficiency when they see thise stains but I don't use RO water so that seems weird to me and when I up the nitrogen they turn nice and green again.

Top Bottom