Is this Toxicity, Deficiency or Lock out??

• Thread starter randyhighwood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

randyhighwood

Hi All,
I've been noticing this tiger stripe leaf presentation recently in my garden and I'm looking for help in identifying the issue. Thanks in advance for your input.
Ive give you a breakdown of what we have going on here. I use jacks 3-2-1 and have been for many years. In my caregiver days we mixed our coco with Earth worm casting, compost and perlite and fed microbes on our flush and had wonderful success. .
With the stringent testing we have in Michigan we decided to go coco perlite and remove ewc or compost and do not currently add microbes.
I was feeding lighter (1.8-2.4ec/ Ph 5.7-6.3) and noticed the striping so I thought maybe they wanted more so I started to increase food and it is still present. Making me think it is a lockout of some kind. I have leaf sample analysis and most of the elements are in range. We may be a bit light on trace elements like copper.
We grow under Fluence Spydrs (im new to LED) and the current recipe is listed below, I mix stock tanks at the recommended rates from Jr Peters.
.6 ml - Power si
.5 ml - Clearline
2 ml - CaliMagi
50 ml- Part A (5-12-26)
50 ml - Part B (15-0-0-18) Cal Nit
50 ml - Epsom Salt (Magnesium Sulfate)
Ec is between 2.4-3.0 start to finish and Ph is between 5.7-6.3.
The plant growth is currently much better but the issue is still present.
We are checking runoff and the numbers look good. If it rises too high we flush.
Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Thanks!

Is this toxicity deficiency or lock out
Is this toxicity deficiency or lock out 2
Is this toxicity deficiency or lock out 3
Is this toxicity deficiency or lock out 4
Is this toxicity deficiency or lock out 5
Is this toxicity deficiency or lock out 6
FuriousStyles

FuriousStyles

Hi All,
I've been noticing this tiger stripe leaf presentation recently in my garden and I'm looking for help in identifying the issue. Thanks in advance for your input.
Ive give you a breakdown of what we have going on here. I use jacks 3-2-1 and have been for many years. In my caregiver days we mixed our coco with Earth worm casting, compost and perlite and fed microbes on our flush and had wonderful success. .
With the stringent testing we have in Michigan we decided to go coco perlite and remove ewc or compost and do not currently add microbes.
I was feeding lighter (1.8-2.4ec/ Ph 5.7-6.3) and noticed the striping so I thought maybe they wanted more so I started to increase food and it is still present. Making me think it is a lockout of some kind. I have leaf sample analysis and most of the elements are in range. We may be a bit light on trace elements like copper.
We grow under Fluence Spydrs (im new to LED) and the current recipe is listed below, I mix stock tanks at the recommended rates from Jr Peters.
.6 ml - Power si
.5 ml - Clearline
2 ml - CaliMagi
50 ml- Part A (5-12-26)
50 ml - Part B (15-0-0-18) Cal Nit
50 ml - Epsom Salt (Magnesium Sulfate)
Ec is between 2.4-3.0 start to finish and Ph is between 5.7-6.3.
The plant growth is currently much better but the issue is still present.
We are checking runoff and the numbers look good. If it rises too high we flush.
Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Thanks!

Does it first show on upper or lower leaves?
If upper its probably Manganese. I think soil chart backs this.
If lower Zinc. Then figure what is blocking it.
Might be your ph is a little acid for this strain

Top Bottom