Is this trips damage

• Thread starter dillyo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dillyo

dillyo

My plants are about three weeks .Noticed this dmg on some leaves.i looked for any bugs on the leaves with a usb microscope didnt see any or maybe i just dont really know what im looking for .I looked around the web an seems thrips is closest looking . I just wanna make sure and see if anyone can give me some ideas on what to use to kill em thats safe for a organic grow. This is an iside grow .Thx lots in advance

Is this trips damage
Is this trips damage 2
Is this trips damage 3
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Not thrips, not sure what it is but I don't think it's from bugs

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
If it was Trips damage, it would be much more colorful and in a paisley pattern. Sorry... couldn't resist the bad joke. I agree that it doesn't look like bugs, as it is too "regular" in it's appearance... bugs wander around as they eat and not in orderly rows. What medium and/nutrients are you using? I wouldn't worry unless it seems to be spreading, otherwise it could be some sort of physical damage that happened a week or so ago. Damage can take weeks to show up, sometimes.

dillyo

dillyo

Havnt fed yet.They are in happy frog/ocean forest half an half.The pics are of 2 diff plants. i transplanted one gonna see that happens roots were nice big an white lots of hairs.its still growing nicely.so kinda confused whats goin on with em

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
They are earlier leaves that are affected. Fox Farms is pretty potent nd some plants or strains have difficulty in adapting to it at first. It generally fixes itself. As long as the new growth looks good, I wouldn't worry too much.

Latest posts

Top Bottom