Is this what I think it is?

• Thread starter Badchoice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
I spotted 3 similar looking thing on one of my plants, 2 in one spot and a single one in another, I'm not sure if they are just the very early beginning of new flowers or a hermie thing starting so I picked them off and scraped the stem a little where they had been to try get rid of even minor traces of it.

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

I spotted 3 similar looking thing on one of my plants, 2 in one spot and a single one in another, I'm not sure if they are just the very early beginning of new flowers or a hermie thing starting so I picked them off and scraped the stem a little where they had been to try get rid of even minor traces of it.
That will remove what you see, but it doesn't help to prevent the growth of more. Herms are tricky if you are thinking you'll just pull the balls off when you see them. People will do it though.

Badchoice

Badchoice

Yeah I’m gonna chop it and start a new plant... a male Plant does nothing for me I don’t breed and stuff so I started a new thread in grow forum with some seeds I’ve got from Maine so any suggestion will have apperception

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Yep if you not a breeder then cull away then giddy up n get on another run . Od .

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
That will remove what you see, but it doesn't help to prevent the growth of more. Herms are tricky if you are thinking you'll just pull the balls off when you see them. People will do it though.
It's the one I have in a small 1/2 L pot and it is not huge but it has 18 flowers on it, for now I have no problem checking it for more because I'm doing a good amount of LST on it, adjusting it every two days so I'll spot them easy enough for the time being, if the problem is in fact a hermie thing and the problem persists I'll just murder it, I have 7 other plants that don't want to be near it :-)

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
I was just looking at pictures and if I'm lucky it was calyxes.... Fingers crossed

Latest posts

Top Bottom