Is this what spider mites look like??

• Thread starter Godfthrfarm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Godfthrfarm

Is this normal spider webs or is it spider mites ?? I never had any kinda bugs until this year and I think I already had all I can take..aphids then white flies so please say it's not spider mites...lol

Is this what spider mites look like
Is this what spider mites look like 2
GrnMtnGrowR

GrnMtnGrowR

It could be but you need to get a better focused picture. Take a magnifying glass and look around that web and the underside of the leaves near it and maybe you will see some tiny rusty, reddish colored bugs, those would probably be spider mites. If you have already had Whiteflies then you must have some Neem oil or other insect repellents to use on them, just try not to soak the buds too much. Do a google search for spider mites and you will see lots of pictures to identify them with.
Spider mite

G

Godfthrfarm

Thank you soooo much..yes I'll hit them with some Jack's dead bug or neem just to be safe besides this was only on one set of leaves I think I'm good but can't be 2 safe this close 2 the end...happy harvesting my friend

Cannabizz

Cannabizz

Yes it is. They make a web then if you look around the web you will see little mite creatures, might be moving. Microscope it, see what you see. Remove it though.

Top Bottom