is this where all the cali peeps hang out at?

• Thread starter hbstoner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hbstoner

Newish to this site but been around for a while. Seems like this is the place where all the cali heads hang out at so thats why im here! So HELLO EVERYONE! Anyways finishing up my bagillionth pre98 bubba grow right now.. (huge fan of the pre98) will post some pics here of that soon as i get around to it. Other stuff coming up for the next round...

SFV OGK Bx2 (thanks swerve!)
Burkle (bubba x urkle)
Banana Kush
Norcal GooxDeep Chunk
Purple Garlic (SB cut)

mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

hell yea, ive got some banana kushs goin myself. lookin forward to your pics brotha, that purple garlic sounds killer

H

hbstoner

hell yea, ive got some banana kushs goin myself. lookin forward to your pics brotha, that purple garlic sounds killer

you got any pics? would love to see some.. i have one pic someone showed me on another site but haven't been able to find any more. my bro from sfv used to bring me down some samples of it and you could smell the shit from across the room even with it double bagged.

T

Time

Hello hbstoner,

Not too sure if this is the CA med users pavilion or not but, I'm a CA med patient myself man.

If you ever need a list of providers in your area just send me a PM man.

hubcap

hubcap

welcome brotha

nice f'n lineup farmer!

some nice smells gonna be flying over dem neck of the woods...

S

Swerve

welcome man. and yeah i been pimping the site here in cali tryn to get the med patients over here instead the icrag joint.. i blew the ic place up a few years ago here in cali now its time for a huge change as right now is time for change...so everyone from the med community is showing up here... the farm just like cali is the place to be

Z

Zero

So hows the weather in good old California..? Born and raised there but have been away for 3 years. Sure miss the place,anyways welcome from a new farm member.

D

doctord

welcome brother just got here my self...cool place...im also in cali...sierra nevada mts...looks like a killer grow you got planned...peace doctord

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
:hi: Welcome to the site.. Im in Cali meself..
:passingjoint:

H

hbstoner

thanks for all the love everyone... so i think i found my new spot. have to agree that icrag is getting pretty lame, trolls all over that place. more pics of my current grow to come soon..

O

oldhand

I'm really diggin this site/forum... alot of good peeps here, and if you don't have access to the medical shops in cali, this is definately 'the spot' on the web... you cant get better varietals anywhere IMO... hope to see you around more hb & welcome!

Top Bottom