is this white mildew or mold or something else on my outside plant

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
biggerbud420

biggerbud420

is this mold on my outside tangerine dream auto ?it does not rub off im in first week of flower. i have some neem oil and hydrogen peroxide i can use but is there something better ? i moved the plant to a different place with im hoping more airflow i plan to also defoliatge it a lil bit
Is this white mildew or mold or something else on my outside plant
Is this white mildew or mold or something else on my outside plant 2
Is this white mildew or mold or something else on my outside plant 3

mancorn

mancorn

Looks like grasshopper shit. It’s clear in the beginning (you might just think it’s water) and then dries white. If so it should just wash off (which is a good way to check).

edit: I see you said it doesn’t wash off. I still suspect insect poop as the green grasshoppers around me make similar marks. If it looks like a splash and you see some on an upper leaf and then some on a lower, I’d think it’s droppings.

Last edited:
biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Looks like grasshopper shit. It’s clear in the beginning (you might just think it’s water) and then dries white. If so it should just wash off (which is a good way to check).

edit: I see you said it doesn’t wash off. I still suspect insect poop as the green grasshoppers around me make similar marks. If it looks like a splash and you see some on an upper leaf and then some on a lower, I’d think it’s droppings.
are you sure ?

mancorn

mancorn

are you sure ?
Well no, I wouldn’t bet my life on it. But if you have the grasshopper pictured I would highly suspect that’s the issue. Especially if it has a splatter pattern. Obviously no reason not to remove the effected leaves and monitor (keep an eye out for clear liquid).

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Well no, I wouldn’t bet my life on it. But if you have the grasshopper pictured I would highly suspect that’s the issue. Especially if it has a splatter pattern. Obviously no reason not to remove the effected leaves and monitor (keep an eye out for clear liquid).
if u look at the grasshopper pictured he is dropping a turd of shit not a clear liquid

mancorn

mancorn

if u look at the grasshopper pictured he is dropping a turd of shit not a clear liquid
Yeah they do make little round turds, but they also secrete a liquid. Almost assuredly if it’s grasshoppers you’ll see them and have leaves that look chewed. You should have a better idea of what’s going on than me. The pattern of a couple of the pics just seems weird for a mildew, but I could certainly be wrong.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

sprayed neem oil last night when the sun went down checked this morning and there still some spots on it i must of missed

MICHGANDER9

MICHGANDER9

Everytime I look at the pic i feel like someone is messing with you and spraypainted the leaves. Would still be snip snip snipping
Well treat it fist and kill that shit cause as soon as you open the wound up from cutting that shit will get in the plant and it will NEVER go AWAY on that plant and potentially fuck up the rest of your garden

MICHGANDER9

MICHGANDER9

Well treat it fist and kill that shit cause as soon as you open the wound up from cutting that shit will get in the plant and it will NEVER go AWAY on that plant and potentially fuck up the rest of your garden
If it's to bad bite the bullet and pull it smoking that shit will give you a good lung infection like bud rot NOT GOOD!

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Is this mold or a spider web ?2 plants and only saw this on a leaf on each
20210618 183900
20210618 183559

Ponky

Ponky

That's not looking like infestation. Remove the leaf. Apply your pest treatment. I've seen it one time..it was never a problem again. One leaf. Trimmed it. Never came back. Identical.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

3 nights ago i sprayed with neem oil night before last and last night a milk and water solution

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

That's not looking like infestation. Remove the leaf. Apply your pest treatment. I've seen it one time..it was never a problem again. One leaf. Trimmed it. Never came back. Identical.
im starting to form bud sites

Latest posts

Top Bottom