Is this windburn/ improper watering?

• Thread starter Hobblebush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hobblebush

Hobblebush

These are my indoor girls flipped to flower a week ago. Top and left are suprise autos, bottom and right are both female photos.
main distress on the right photo.

it’s a bit saggy on the leaves and they are kinda curling down like windburn, I haven’t watered in over a week, and they are feeling pretty light. But I was starting to see some clawing from possible overwatering and have been trying to only eater when the plants say they need it.

Is this windburn improper watering

Is this windburn improper watering 2

Is this windburn improper watering 3

Is this windburn improper watering 4

here you can see some curling downwards on the serration of the Leaves.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Might be wind burn do you have a fan pointing on that one leaf?

The rest of the plant looks fine i wouldn't worry bout 1 leaf.

Hobblebush

Hobblebush

Might be wind burn do you have a fan pointing on that one leaf?

The rest of the plant looks fine i wouldn't worry bout 1 leaf.
There’s like 5 other leaves like that on the plant. The soil is super dry on all the plants, I feel like I’m under watering but they are really sagging. I pointed the fam up to see if it helps, it’s pretty weak but it looks like wind burn

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
There’s like 5 other leaves like that on the plant. The soil is super dry on all the plants, I feel like I’m under watering but they are really sagging. I pointed the fam up to see if it helps, it’s pretty weak but it looks like wind burn

How often are you watering? If there outside and its been super hot there likely underwatered.

Hobblebush

Hobblebush

How often are you watering? If there outside and its been super hot there likely underwatered.

I haven’t watered in a bit over a week. They seem pretty dry and light, but aren’t sagging. This is the only plant that looks somewhat unhappy

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I haven’t watered in a bit over a week. They seem pretty dry and light, but aren’t sagging. This is the only plant that looks somewhat unhappy

Ooo yeah they prolly need watering lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom